CHAPTER 18

A/N

I'm back guys :)

***

A day before Jimin leaves, Seulgi was already walking back and forth in her bedroom while looking down on her phone waiting for Jimin's call. He will leave tomorrow and yet he hasn't contacted her. Perhaps... he's really angry?

I hope not.

She actually wanted to be the one to call him but she's afraid that he might be truly angry. So she waited for him instead.

She looked up at the wall clock while biting her nails. It was only before noon. Wendy and Irene was already discharged from the hospital so Seulgi doesn't know where to go since Irene is at the Daegu with Taehyung while Wendy is with her family along with Yoongi, Seulgi didn't want to interrupt them.

Her phone rang, she almost jumped on her feet to get the call thinking it was Jimin.

"Jimin-a?"

She heard the person on the other side laugh, Seulgi frowned. So it's not Jimin after all.

"Still not okay with him? Where are you unnie?" Joy asked.

Seulgi sighed, feeling sad. Her energy dropped all of a sudden. She plopped on her bed putting her phone over her ear.

"Joy-iah, why did you call? I'm here at my apartment." She's not at home with his mother and brother because she's working on something in her studio.

"Oh, I see. Your mother didn't call you, did she?"

"No, wae?"

"Nothing. Do you want to go shopping with me?"

"No, I'm tired." She thought about something and sat straight on her bed. "How about a drink?"

"Drink? On broad daylight?"

"ahh~ drink with me. please, please." Seulgi pleaded.

Joy chuckled. "Arasso, I'll be the one who'll buy the foods and drinks, wait for me."

Seulgi exclaimed excitedly. "Really? Waah~ Joy saranghae."

"Don't fool me, You only love Jimin-oppa. You lucky bish." Joy joked around.

Seulgi became shy because of what she said. "Yaah~"

"Jimin-oppa knows you're going to drink right?"

"Oh, uh... Yeah." Seulgi lied.

"Jinjja? okay, I'll be there."

"See you."

Half an hour later, Joy arrived carrying some plastic bags with her. They decided to settle down at Seulgi's mini living room. They were sitting comfortably beside each other on the couch watching a new japanese romantic movie. (a/n: I forgot the title -.- 'Love before arrows'-- err forget it. lmao -///-)

Seulgi found the behavior of the guy similar to Jimin.

"Why do you think people are silent at times?" She asked out of nowhere.

Joy answered still looking at the screen of the tv. "When a girl is silent, she's angry. When a guy is silent, he's thinking. It's either one of the two."

Seulgi nodded. What could Jimin possibly be thinking? It's not because he's jealous then.

"Do you think Jimin really loves me?" Seulgi blurted out, she doesn't know if it's the alcohol or what but she knows that she's still sane or so she thought.