Extra

Happy 48k reads!

Here's a small gift for you guys. I hope you like it :)

Enjoy! ^^

***

"Eomma, Eomma." The 4 year old child beckoned her mother.

Seulgi looked down on the twins beside her, she lowered herself so they'd be eye level.

"What is it my babies?"

"When is appa coming? We want to see the animals!"

Seulgi can't help but smile at the two adorable kids, they are both male, their name is Min and Kyung. They both look so identical that people can hardly identify which is which but their personalities are opposite with each other so people close to them recognizes them easily. Min is free spirited meanwhile Kyung is well-behaved and soft spoken.

They are both intelligent but Seulgi fears...

"He's already on the way, let's just wait a little longer." She kissed both of their fluffy cheeks because they look so irresistible.

Just then her phone rings it was Sooyoung, she immediately accepted her video call.

"Omo, omo, unnie!! The twins, let me see the twins"

Seulgi laughed seeing her reaction, letting her see the twins, the two greeted her immediately.

"imo, eodiya?" Min asked.

[Me? I'm here in Canada Min-a, where are you going by the way?]

"Me? We're going to the z-z-"

"Zoo imo." Kyung said since Min can't seem to pronounce the word.

[I see, you're going to meet your family huh, don't be shocked when you meet them okay?]

That got Seulgi's attention, letting her see her face instead of the kids instead.

"What are you saying, 'family'? You're teaching the kids again!" Seulgi said acting angry.

Sooyoung laughed out loud on the other side.

[Wae? It's true anyway, you can't keep it to the children anyway.]

"Yah, they might think we really have a family there. I'm so done with you Park Sooyoung, hand the phone to Wendy already."

Sooyoung handed the phone to Wendy still laughing, the latter seemed to just came out from the bathroom.

[Did I just hear the word zoo? Sesang-e, it's a family reunion then.]

"Not you too!"

Wendy laughed out loud.

[Now that you and Jimin have kids, you're not that boring anymore.]

"Yah"

[Is that always your reaction? I'm surprised Jimin is not bored with you yet but both of you are the same anyway.]