CHAPTER 13

Jimin put Seulgi down on his bed, she drank a bit too much alcohol and Seulgi continued saying that she can handle herself but gave up on her fourth glass anyway. He thought of going to her home but then no one will take care of her so he brought her to his home. It was already ten when the guys decided to go home.

He removed her shoes and jacket before tucking her to bed, he was glad she doesn't act up when she's drunk like others. Jimin lied next to her and pulled her closer. Seulgi is under the blanket and Jimin is on top of it so the blanket is their barrier. He's not that cold anyway, she was enough to make him warm. He was able to sleep immediately that night after two years.

Seulgi woke up feeling warm, she opened her one eye groggily and saw Jimin have his one arm on top of her. She felt her head ached but she was glad it was mild, she tried to get out of his embrace since his arms was heavy.

She rummaged in the kitchen to find what she can cook but there was only instant noodles in the cabinet and soju in the refrigerator.

Since when has he been eating all these?

Seulgi looked at the door leading to his door. This can't go on. She looked up at the wall clock and saw that it was only 7 am. She went inside his bedroom to get her jacket but Jimin is still asleep.

Seulgi walked towards him and sat next to him before patting his back softly, His phone kept on ringing and vibrating on top of the bedside table but Jimin didn't even stir. Seulgi stared at it.

"Ah molla." Seulgi took the phone and answered it without looking who it was. "yobeoseyo?"

"Hello, Isn't this Mr. president's phone?" a familiar voice asked.

"Yes, it is. Yeri? It's me Seulgi."

"Oh, unnie? Is Mr. President there? he has a meeting at 8, I just want to remind him."

"Hmm.. what to do? He's not waking up."

"Jinjja? waah, that's rare, He's even the one who calls me to remind me that he has a meeting. He's a workaholic."

Seulgi laughed. "Actually, I don't want to wake him up yet and it seems like he hasn't slept for so long so I want to ask you a favor if you could move his schedule in the afternoon, I'll tell him myself so please be rest assured."

"Ne. I'll do that unnie."

"Thank you Yerim-a"

"It's nothing unnie, then I'll change his schedule."

"Then I'll leave it to you." Seulgi then hanged up and took her wallet from her jacket and left.

Jimin woke up feeling the other side of the bed empty and cold. He opened his eyes and started to panic. Did she left? No, He looked around his room, her jacket is still there.

He picked up his phone and saw that it was already 10 am. He went outside and the smell of food immediately went to his nose, he walked towards the kitchen and saw Seulgi stirring something, she has her back on him so she didn't knew that he was there, she was even dancing.

He sighed out of relief then walked towards her and hugged her from behind.

"Yah! you surprised me, I almost threw the soup!" She scolded him slapping his arms but Jimin didn't let go.

"I thought you left, I was scared."

Seulgi laughed. "I'm here right? There's nothing to be scared about, now go and wash up first."

Jimin nodded and went to the bathroom. When he came out, the food was already served and Seulgi was already seated. Jimin smiled at the sight.

"Are you okay? You were drunk last night." He asked when was seated.

Seulgi smiled back. "I'm fine, I wasn't that drunk." She started serving him some rice. "I'm sorry I didn't inform you when I left, your kitchen was empty so I decided to go buy some groceries, it's not good that you always eat instant food. I'll stop by from time to time to check on you so don't just eat instant food okay?

Jimin just observed her doing all the talking, She's unconscious of his stare so when she noticed she asked.

"wae? Is something stuck in my face?" She asked feeling her face.

Jimin shook his head still staring at her. "Let's get married."

It was a minute before she was able to comprehend what he said. "We are going to be married, aren't we?" She showed him the ring.

"No, I meant now."

"What?" She asked in disbelief. "Why?" Wanting to hear his reason.

"Just. I want to get married with you now. Nothing can stop us right?"

"Just because? There is a process for everything, and it's not like we're in a hurry or something, Why do you suddenly want to get married?"

"Why? Are you having second thoughts? Are you planning on leaving me again? Tell me." Jimin asked angrily.

Seulgi was confused. Why is he acting strange?

She stood up and went to him holding his hand.

"I don't know why you're like this but this is sudden, Planning a wedding takes months and we can't definitely do it today. I have no plans on running away from you so please let's think things slowly. Engagement comes first." She said calmly, it also seemed to calm Jimin down but then he said,

"Then, let's make the engagement public. Tomorrow."

"Okay, if that's what you want." She said and pulled Jimin in a hug.

Jimin hugged her back putting his face on her neck. "I'm sorry, I got angry."

"No, it's fine." It's not like she hasn't seen him get angry before.

"I hate arguing with you." He said.

Seulgi grinned. "I love arguing with you, so let's argue from time to time."

"But there's nothing to argue about, you're perfect for me."

Seulgi laughed out loud and looked at his eyes directly. "This is why our friends call us no-jam couple."

After what she said, Jimin's condo was filled with laughter.