CHAPTER 5

"I'm sorry if they are also here with us, it was supposedly only Yeri- I mean Katy." Jimin apologized to Seulgi.

They are currently going to Busan with Jungkook and Yeri. Seulgi felt childish for thinking that 'Katy' is some girl that Jimin is dating, now she felt relieved that it's only Yeri.

"It's fine, it's more fun if there are more people."

"Are you saying it's boring if it's just us two?"

"Yes" Both Yeri and Jungkook said in unison, who is seating at the back while Seulgi is at the passenger seat.

Since Jimin is driving Seulgi decided to turn to the two at the back who seemed like they just fought.

"Did the two of you fight?"

Yeri just looked outside the window while Jungkook scratched his neck.

"They did, and it's been awhile, they haven't made up yet." Jimin answered instead.

"Are you Jungkook? Why are you answering for them?"

Jimin just chuckled and pinched her cheeks, looked at her briefly then look back at the road again.

"It's actually my fault, I sent Jungkook overseas for three months." Jimin admitted, it's partly his fault why they fought.

"It's not your fault hyung, it's my job after all." Jungkook said. Jungkook turned to Yeri who's still sulking. "I apologized already, what do I have to do for you to forgive me?"

Yeri just glared at Jungkook who is smiling and went closer to Yeri clinging to her arms.

"I don't want your apology, Im asking you about something else why is that hard for you?" Yeri asked Jungkook.

"Sorry."

Seulgi found their situation familiar, she remembered the time at the cafe with Jimin where he was asking for her explanation. Jimin noticed Seulgi's sudden change of mood, he heard Jungkook and Yeri's conversation at the back and Seulgi must've remembered something. so he reached for her hand to calm her, she has a tendency to shut herself down to other people, He didn't want that.

Seulgi just looked at Jimin who held her hand without looking at her, she smiled at his gesture and squeezed his hand to reassure him that she's fine.

"Aren't you tired? I can drive." She said to him.

He chuckled. "Drive? Forget it, you just might crash us down."

"Yah, I'm not that bad, you shouldn't have taught me then."Seulgi said while hitting his arms.

"Ya~ I'm driving you know."

Seulgi stopped hitting his arms but did not stop glaring at him, Jimin just chuckled and kissed the back of her hand.

"Let's practice some more then I'll let you okay?"

"promise?"

"Promise." Squeezing her hand.

The travel on the way to Busan was long so Seulgi did not noticed that she fell asleep, when she woke up the car stopped already and Jimin is standing beside her by the passenger seat.

"Hey sleepy head, we're here." Carressing her hair. Seulgi stretched her hands and Jimin helped her get off the car, she's still sleepy and unconciously leaned on Jimin's shoulder who naturally wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"I told you to sleep early last night, what did you do that you're sleepy now?"

thinking of you.

But Seulgi just snuggled closer to Jimin and hugged his waist. Jimin was puzzled by her sudden skinship, he wondered what happened to her. But nonetheless, he liked it so he just let her hugged him. After a while, they went inside the house holding hands.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep."

"You can sleep more after you meet my parents first, is that alright with you?" Seulgi nodded. She noticed that Yeri and Jungkook is nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Yeri?"

"She's looking around with Jungkook."

"oh..."

They went inside the house towards the kitchen where they saw Jimin's mother cooking and his father sitting on a chair reading a newspaper.

"Mom, Dad, we're here."

Seulgi greeted them and Jimin's parents welcomed her warmly. Seulgi talked with his parent more since his mother asked them to wait for the food, Seulgi volunteered to help but his mother did not let her so she just sit still. They started eating but Yeri and Jungkook still did not come back.

"So... How long are you two been together?" His mother asked.

"Seven years." It was Jimin who answered.

Seulgi looked at him, he included the years where they supposedly broke up. But he just continued eating his food without looking at her.

"That long? how come you never let us met her ?"

"We're both busy."

"You should come often then, you're always welcome here, okay?" his mother said holding Seulgi's hand on top of the table. Seulgi smiled, it feels so nice being welcomed by other people.

"If you've been together that long, there should be a news already right?"

Both Seulgi and Jimin looked at his parents  confused. what news?

"Baby."

Seulgi almost spit out her drink and coughed, Jimin patted her back.

"Are you okay?" he turned to her mother."Mom, how can you say something like that?"

"What? It's natural right? I'm sure you've done it knowing you've been together for many years already, you're both grown up."

"You should've said that when we're not eating."

His mother put her hands on the air defensively.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll be careful next time."

After eating, they both excused themselves to their room.

"Is it alright with you if we stay on the same room? I'll sleep on the floor, you can take the bed."

"Of course I should take the bed." Seulgi sat down on the mattress, Jimin followed and sit beside her.

"I'm sorry about mom earlier."

"No, it's alright."

"Then what's bothering you? You've been acting weird since she mentioned about the baby."

"I'm just tired, that's all. I want to rest."

Compared last time, Seulgi feel distant again. Jimin can't help but be bothered but he just let her sleep when she lied down on the bed, he tucked her on the bed and caressed her hair until she fell asleep.

I can't let her keep all her thoughts to herself, I need to make her talk to me.