CHAPTER 20

Seulgi was happy about the news that by the time Jimin called her, she was beaming at him.

"Husband!"

She heard Jimin grinned on the other side. "It's so nice to hear you happy, I thought you'd be crying when I call you."

"Something good happen you see, but now that you called, I want to cry. How are you doing? Did you rest?" She's going to tell him about his father when he comes back since it's not settled yet.

"I just settled here in the hotel. I wanted to call you at the airport earlier but I got a bit busy so I was only able to call you now. I want to hear your voice."

Seulgi blushed. "You could have called me after you sleep, I'm sure you're tired." Even though she also wanted to hear his voice.

"Not when I'm thinking about what we did there at the Korea."

Seulgi gasped. "Yah! I'm going to hang up if you talk about it."

Jimin chuckled. "Whose fault was it? Don't you ever show up wearing like that to other guys, especially to that doctor." He said in a deadly tone.

Seulgi rolled her eyes but she's still happy that he gets jealous. "It's not my fault that you men have perverted minds, and why would I wear like that outside? You're so childish."

"I get childish where you are concern."

Seulgi smiled when she heard him yawn. "Me too. You should rest first, I know that you're busy. Call me whenever you can."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, then I'll hang up now. Don't forget to eat okay?"

" yes maam." Jimin said.

Seulgi laughed at his address of her. She hanged up and was about to go at the comfort room when she heard her phone ring. It was unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Is this Mrs. Park? I'm the organizer of the opening for the charity."

"Oh, I see. What can I do for you?" She asked not used to being called Mrs. Park.

"Since Mr. Park can't go at the opening by himself, he told us that you'll go in his stead. And we heard that you're also the artist of the painting, it will be an honor if you'll go to the event."

"Of course! I'm very excited actually, thank you for inviting me." She said bowing even though the person can't actually see her. She's excited for the event.

"Thank you."

Seulgi said her thanks and hanged up. The organizer said that the event is two weeks from now. So she's still have time for her mother and father. Although it was not yet sure, her mother is still confined in the hospital since she asked for a whole body check up and she meant to visit her father by tomorrow. It would be nice if her father can really get out of prison and find the person who had done him wrong, her father would never take money from the company he worked on.

The next day Seulgi talked to her father. She visits him thrice or more than a month.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your husband?" Her father asked.

Seulgi pouted. "You're just going to put him under pressure."

Her father laughed. "Well... if he can't stand up for himself, how can he stand for you?"

Seulgi smiled. "Dad... It's Jimin, it's not like you don't know him."

"I know. I like that kid. He even went to meet me alone so he could ask me to marry you two years ago."

Seulgi's eyes widen. "He did?" Jimin never told her that!

Her father nodded his head smiling. "I don't know why you two broke up but I'm glad you're back again."

Seulgi looked down on her lap her smile fading. Her father didn't know what happened to her and her mother didn't told him. If she told him now, Seulgi knew that her father would just blame himself for what happened.

"Thank you dad." She said and told him that she'll now leave so she could go to her mother at the hospital. she was at the door when her father called her.

"You don't have to go at the court. People might talk about you."

"But dad..."

"I'll be fine so don't go there, your brother will attend anyway."

Seulgi sighed out of defeat. "Fine. Take care dad, I'll come again."

Seulgi left and went to the hospital, she saw Eunkwang on the way and they talked for awhile.

"You have a jealous husband there." He said.

Seulgi frowned, how did he know that?

Eunkwang chuckled. "He talked to me before he left. You registered your marriage."

He what! How could he tell Eunkwang that? He really never take her word seriously, she told him many times already he's just a friend.

"Well... that's that. Congratulations on your marriage."

Seulgi grinned. "Thank you." She waved him goodbye and went to her mother.

When she opened the door, she saw Jimin's parents talking with her mother.

Her mouth hanged open. How did they know that her mother is here?

The three of them looked up when she entered. She suddenly felt shy. It's only the second time that she saw his parents, she's still not used to it.

Seulgi greeted them and asked why they went there suddenly without sounding rude, she's just surprised of the sudden visit.

"Of course to talk about the wedding preparation."

Seulgi gasped. She forgot about that. And do they really have to do the ceremony? She's already contented that they got married but knowing Jimin, he won't listen to her if she told him that.

"I see that you forgot about it. But don't fret, your mother and I will prepare for it."

Seulgi looked at her mother who's already looking at her while smiling.

"Thank you, Jimin will be delighted to hear this." She said to them.

Jimin's dad held her hand. "Anything for the two of you."

Seulgi looked up and thought of Jimin. There's so many things to do and he's not there with her.

Come home soon...