CHAPTER 12

Seulgi left the hospital since she wanted to give the two some space, she called Yeri and asked where they are, they were already at the restaurant.

"Unnie, Jungkook is on his way there at the hospital, he'll pick you up."

"Yah, what's with the grudgingly tone?" Seulgi asked, she can already feel Yeri's wrath towards Jimin over there at the hospital.

"aniyo, take care unnie. It's just your boyfriend over work my boyfriend too much, he can't even pick me up but he can with you."

Seulgi laughed at her childishness.

"I can go there myself though."

"As if Mr. President will let you." Seulgi can imagine her pouting.

"Mian. I'll tell Jimin next time." Seulgi said and hanged up when she saw Jungkook's car approaching.

She greeted Jungkook and buckled her seatbelt.

"Your girlfriend is protective of you." She said just to break the ice although it was not awkward, she rarely talk to Jungkook from the beginning.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded as if he imagined something. "Yeah, even the hyungs are wondering if we switched our souls or something."

Both of them laughed at what he said but Jungkook was the one who stopped laughing and gave her a glimpse.

"Noona... I don't know what happened between you and Jimin hyung but I'm glad you're together again."

"Huh?" Seulgi's heart started to beat a little faster for unknown reason.

"Two years ago... I thought I saw you at a club looking at him but I didn't mind because you were not that healthy, the girl I saw was thin and pale back then."

Seulgi's face turned pale by what he said. H-he saw her? She thought no one noticed her. That was the time when she saw Jimin have a girl by his side.

Seulgi cleared her throat and smiled fakedly. "You must've been mistaken, I never went to any club before."

"Really? Because since that night, I searched for you and what have you been up to. I followed you at a small clinic but the doctor there didn't give me any information. I hope that you tell hyung if you're sick noona or he'll worry again."

Seulgi sighed out of relief and smiled at Jungkook. "Thank you Jungkook and don't worry, it's nothing serious."

When they arrive at the restaurant, there were many vehicle and people outside. Seulgi got outside and Jungkook immediately went to her side as if to protect her.

They were able to get inside safely, Jungkook led her to their group and Seulgi scanned the room for her fiancee but she never found Jimin.

She greeted the guys who welcomed her warmly, it was them who are the most noisiest inside. Seulgi took her seat beside Irene who was already waving at her earlier. She ran her hand on top of Irene's stomach as if greeting the baby.

"I thought you guys were there at the hospital." Seulgi said that's why she didn't called them. And didn't Jimin said 6 pm? it was only 5 in the afternoon.

"Suga found out about Wendy's condition so we were forced to tell the guys about it as well, it was chaotic, omo! my head." Irene said acting as if her head was really aching and Taehyung who was beside Irene all this time got worried. Love Birds.

Seulgi shook her head and was startled when someone kissed her cheek. She looked on her one side and found Jimin smiling ear to ear. He took the seat next to her.

"Hi Bear."

Seulgi slapped his arm lightly that is on the back of her chair. "Don't surprise me like that, where have you been?"

Jimin pulled her on one arm and hugged her "I helped Jin at the kitchen, he's busy today since it's the opening. I'm sorry if it was Jungkook who came to pick you up."

Seulgi shook her head and smiled at him. "It's okay but don't overwork that kid, her girlfriend keeps on nagging at me."

"aaah Katie. Okay, I'll try to remember that."

"Hey you two! stop acting lovey dovey infront of us!" Namjoon said to them and Hoseok nodded his head in agreement but Seulgi and Jimin just laughed at them.

When Jin arrive, they started the party. Sooyoung was not there as well because of her boyfriend. Although they weren't complete, they tried to enjoy themselves and kept Wendy's condition at the back of their mind becaue it'll be unfair for Jin besides, Suga is at the hospital anyway, just who Wendy badly needed.

"Hey, why so silent?" Jimin asked tapping her cheek lightly.

"aniya, I was just thinking about Wendy, I hope they'll be okay."

Jimin grinned. "You girls are good at hiding secrets, if it weren't for Yeri who slipped her tongue, we wouldn't know."

"Mian, she didn't want you guys to know because she was scared."

"It's okay, Hyung is by her side now so they'll be fine."

Seulgi nodded and focused at the party.

***