CHAPTER 2

Seulgi thought that they'll never have a reason to see each other again but she guessed that they were bound to meet sooner than later. He came to see her not because he wanted to, but because of her paintings, she was happy for a moment when she saw him in her exhibit but it faded after knowing his reason. But a part of her was glad that her paintings will be auctioned for a charity, she agreed because it was for a good cause after all.

It's been a long time since they last saw each other but to Seulgi, it feels like only yesterday when they last talked to each other, they were also in a café last time. She was a mess that time and Jimin just started taking over his father's position as the president of their company, they were young back then.

They could only look at each other, and mind what changed between them. Seulgi noticed Jimin's body, he must be working out that's why his body fits through his black t-shirt. Jimin noticed her body as well, she's still thin but he can see her perfect proportions. She looks so fine to him that he thought she's looking much better than they were together before. While I'm a mess, He can't accept how the two of them broke up that easily.

"So, how are you?" After minutes of silence he urge himself to ask. "Congratulations to your exhibit by the way." he added.

"Oh... ah... I-I'm fine and thank you, what about you?" Seulgi asked stuttering.

Sooyoung said it's not her fault but she's still guilty, she can't bring herself to look directly in his eyes.

"I'm not fine." Seulgi looked at him, surprised. "That got you to look at me huh? Wae? You think I'm fine all this time? Is that why you didn't bother to meet me after what you did?"

Seulgi nodded.

It was true. She thought that he's fine that's why she decided not to see him anymore. He looked so happy with some other girl in his arms.

She saw that her response hurted him, she felt crying upon seeing the expression of his face so she looked down on her lap.

"I'm sorry." The only thing she could say, a lump forming on her throat.

"That's not what I wanted to hear from you." He said impatiently. "What I wanted to hear from you is your explanation... why?"

Seulgi contemplated on what she would answer to him; she was saved when his phone vibrated on top of the table.

He answered his phone while looking at her at the same time, tapping the table with his fingers and licking his lips because it's dry. Seulgi noticed that, he never changed.

"He is?" looking at his wristwatch. "Okay, it's near here, I can manage. Thanks Katy, you can leave early today." Then he hanged up on his phone.

Who is Katy?

Seulgi was already jealous but it's not like she could say that to him.

"I have to go."

Seulgi just nodded not looking on his direction instead she looked outside the window while sipping the straw of her juice. She doesn't want him to see that she's jealous but she was surprised when he gently lifted her chin to look at him who was already standing, he was hovering the table towards her so their faces are close when he made her look at him.

"Please look at me, can't you at least do that? I'm going to leave anyway; it won't hurt to look at me even just a second right? I want to see you."

Seulgi just nodded, she felt crying again.

After all this time, he's still gentle when he handles her, like a fragile glass.

"And please, answer your phone when I call, I'm going." Pinching her cheeks softly.

He left the café but not without getting the looks from the girls inside, he's quite a catch after all, everybody knows him, some were even glaring at her but she just ignored them and went back to her exhibit near the café.

***

After leaving the café, Jimin immediately went to a restaurant nearby, his father was waiting for him when he arrived.

"Dad, what is it? There's nothing wrong with the company, why are you here?" His father doesn't go to Seoul not unless there's something wrong with the company. But he was glad to see him.

"Your mother is sick. She wants to see you."

"what? Is she fine?"

"Her body is just weak because of the weather, the doctor said."

"That's a relief then. I'll go to Busan this weekend; I'll just finish some important papers in the office. You can stay in my apartment dad, let's go home together."

"No, it's fine I'll go today, just make sure you see your mother, she misses you."

"Yes dad."

They started eating their food talking about the company. After eating they went to the parking lot, his father was about to open the door of his car when he remembered something.

"oh and one more thing."

"What is it?"

"your mother wanted you to bring your girlfriend, make sure to bring her or else your mother's going to make you go in a blind date." His father tapped his shoulder and went inside the car leaving Jimin standing, speechless.

"What?"

Did he just hear his father right?

Blind date? You must be kidding me.

***

A/N

Thank you for noticing this ff of mine :)