EPILOGUE

one month after...

"You have to understand. She's pregnant." Sungjae said after hearing all Jimin's complaints. They just finished an important meeting and he immediately told them his problem.

Jimin covered his face frustratedly. "I don't know anymore." He can't understand her nowadays. She's cold then warm the next, he can't predict when she's about to explode. They will hold the wedding ceremony next month since his and her parents are the ones preparing for it.

Taehyung laughed. "Now you know what I feel."

Just then, Yeri came inside the office holding his phone.

She mouthed 'unnie' after handing his phone to him. She even make face as if Seulgi is angry. Now what's the problem?

Jimin sighed putting the phone over his ear.

"Is your meeting important than me?! You even gave your personal phone to your secretary!" Seulgi shouted.

Jimin's eyes widen and looked at the two infront of him, they mirrored the same expression as him after hearing her shout.

"Of course not. I just didn't know that you'd call." He said calmly. After all, she doesn't call him in the past if he's in a meeting so he always leave his phone to Yeri even though she's also in the meeting, he told her to turn off his phone. "What's the problem?"

"The problem? Hah! I went alone to the obigyne and now I have to commute and I'm hungry!"

Jimin glared at the two who laughed silently after hearing what she said.

He sighed. "Where are you right now? Do you want me to pick you up?"

He heard her groan on the other side. "Isn't it obvious? Track me by GPS, you should be here in less than an hour." She said then hanged up.

Jimin can't believe what happened. He stared at his phone with mouth slightly open before looking back at his friends.

"Tell me that wasn't my wife." He asked slapping his face with both hands.

Sungjae laughed out loud. "You bet she is. Now that I look at you, I think I'm not yet ready to take care of a pregnant woman."

Jimin rolled his eyes then grinned at him. "I don't think so." He wore his jacket and took his phone from the table. "I'm going, if you need something just ask my secretary."

Sungjae nodded and Taehyung called his name when he was at the door. Jimin turned to him and saw him grin.

"Try to cook for her once in a while, women loves it when their man cooks for them. It works everytime." He said with his thumbs up on the air.

Jimin grinned back and said his thanks before leaving the company.

He went where Seulgi is and saw her waiting on a bus stop. She was sitting on the bench while playing with her shoulder bag not knowing that he's looking at her through his car.

He honked his car to gain her attention, she looked up and saw him. Her face looked grumpy as she walked towards his car. Jimin went out and opened the passenger door for her. Seulgi glared at him before she went inside.

Jimin knew he was supposed to be worried about her behavior but her being angry is just too cute for him. He stiffled a grin.

He closed the door after and immediately ran towards the driver's seat. She already had her seatbelt buckled while staring infront with a straight face.

"How's your check up? Sorry, I'll make sure to go with you next time." He said starting the engine.

Seulgi shrugged. "It was fine. No need to come next time, I'll be okay by myself."