CHAPTER 4

"What?" Seulgi can't believe what she just heard. Jimin looked at her helplessly who is seating infront of her. He asked her to meet with him that friday evening in his office.

He said that if he don't bring her home, his mother will set him up in a blind date. So he asked her if she could go with him.

"Your decision will decide my future."

As much as Seulgi don't want to go, she doesn't want Jimin to go to a blind date.

Make up your mind Seulgi.

Can I be selfish?

"Okay." she finally said.

Jimin jumped on his feet when she agreed and immediately hold both of her hands.

"Thank you." He was smiling straight at her, showing his cat-eye smile. She smiled back. Seeing him happy with her decision made her happy as well, because it only mean that he was really desperate not to go to the blind date.

"Are we interrupting something?"

Seulgi turned to the one who talked, it was Sooyoung and  Sungjae's with her too, both of them are smiling creepily. They are looking at my hands that are held by Jimin, when we noticed that, he let go of my hand, turning our gazes away from each other.

"No, please don't be bothered by us we're just here to say goodbye, we're going out." Sungjae said.

Sooyoung came to us and made our hands hold together. "Don't ever let go of her again okay?" Sooyoung said to Jimin. "You've gone through so much hardships." She was smiling sincerely. She went to Sungjae's side.

"We're going, bye." Then both of them went out.

"Sungjae is lucky to have her." Jimin said looking down at their hands.  

"Why?"

He gave her a smile. "She supports us." He simply said.

Seulgi thought of it, it's true. From the start Irene unnie and Wendy went against her relationship with Jimin last time at first but Sooyoung supported them from the very beginning, now Seulgi wondered why.

"You have beautiful hands." He said admiring her fingers and finally clasped it with his. "Let's go, I'll take you home." They both went to his car.

"How is your brother by the way?" He asked while driving.

"He's good. He's in his 2nd year in college taking up law."

"He is? wow, that's good."

"Yeah, how long are we going to stay in your home?"

"For about... 2 days. I have to be back at monday."

"oh, okay."

"Don't be nervous, you'll be fine." He said after looking at her expression.

Seulgi just sighed and looked outside the window.  Once they arrive at her house she said goodbye and got out of the car.

"Take care." She said through the window. He grinned.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at five, be ready." He reminded and drive away.

Seulgi went inside the house after she saw that Jimin's car is out of sight. She saw her mom at the kitchen cooking for dinner.

"eomma, I'm home." She went to her mother's side and hugged her from behind. "Why are you cooking? you should be resting." Her mother let go of the spatula and hold her hand.

"I'm fine, don't worry. This will be ready soon, get change and come down so we'll eat, tell Joon when you come down, okay?"

"ne.."

After changing her clothes, she went to Joon's room and knocked before she went inside.

"Yah, It's dinner time, come down."

"Ne noona." she went down together with him.

While they were eating, Seulgi decided to tell them that she's going to Busan tomorrow with a friend. She didn't tell who she'll go with but the two of them guessed anyway. She introduced Jimin to her family before and he's the only one they know who came from Busan.

"Are you together again with him noona?"

"No, we're just friends."

"No matter what's your relationship with him, I just hope you two to be better, it was my fault why you two broke up after all." Her mother said and hold her hand on top of the table.

"ani eomma, it was not your fault. Maybe it was not just a good time for us."

There was so many things that happened, she didn't know when it started. She was young and she was scared, her mind was full of thoughts. Without the support of her friends, she might not be where she is now.

After eating and washing the dishes she went to her bedroom and lie down on the bed and hugged the big bear which Jimin has given to her on their first anniversary, he gave it to her on highschool when it was their last year as high school students. She was embarassed back then when he gave it to her in front of many students on their school festival, she was embarassed but she found it sweet that he'd do something like that infront of the students.

She was just a nerd but he noticed her as she was always passing by their practice room on the way to the library. He approached her in a friendly way and made her fall in love with him. They hid their relationship until their first anniversary, their relationship was sweet and they never fought once, whenever there's a problem they'd talk it out in calm voices, their friends even call them the 'no-jam couple'. They thought that they won't be separated, even the people around them thought of it, still they broke up.

Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone ring. It's Jimin. She was just thinking about him awhile ago and now he's calling her.

"hello?"

["Hi, I'm just wondering if you packed your things already?"]

"I was just about to, I just finished washing the dishes, I'm just resting."

Silence filled the air then he asked.

["You were thinking of me right?"]

Seulgi can't lie so she just stayed silent, They are not talking face to face but he can make her flustered with his words. She heard him chuckled on the other side knowing he's right.

["Why- never mind, don't stay up too late."]

Seulgi was puzzled when he cut off his question.

"Arasso, you too, goodnight."

"Goodnight." He hanged up.

Jimin looked outside the window of his bedroom, looking at the overview of the city. His thoughts immediately drifted to her. He badly wanted to ask her but changed his mind, everytime he ask the question, he can see immediately the sadness in her face and she keeps his distance to him, he doesn't want that to happen. He's just starting to win her back, he can't lose the chance. He'll just ask some other time... he just have to patiently wait.

She's definitely hiding something from him.