CHAPTER 19

Seulgi woke up at the sound of her phone, telling her that someone's calling. She took her phone and saw that she missed a call from her brother, she decided to call him back later. First, she have to wake the guy next to her, she checked the time and he have to get ready or else he'll be late for his flight.

"Jimin-ah, irreona." She said shaking his back since he's lying on his front. Jimin stirred but didn't get up, he circled his arms on Seulgi's stomach instead.

"5 minutes." He mumbled with eyes closed.

"No, you're going to be late. You have to be at the airport in two hours." Seulgi was about to get up when she remembered that she was naked.

She felt Jimin chuckled. "You're such a bear. How did you manage to tire me out? I don't want to get up yet."

Seulgi was flustered and slapped his back. "Yah" How can he say that on broad daylight?

"Let's take a bath together." He said.

"No!- I mean, no. You're going to be late, so please get up and take a bath, I'll cook you breakfast." She said to him.

Jimin grumpily stood up but grinning "Fine." he said and walked towards the bathroom.

Seulgi was glad he's wearing his boxers. She only got up, wearing Jimin's white shirt before heading to the kitchen so she could  cook some breakfast.

Jimin emerged from the bedroom with no shirt on and but he's wearing black pants while drying his hair with a towel.

"Bear did you see my shirt..." Jimin stopped on his track when she saw Seulgi with his polo reaching only on her mid thigh.

Damn.

Seulgi frowned. What is he doing standing there? She saw that he's checking her out, she rolled her eyes finally getting why he's gaping at her. Men and their perverted minds.

"You shouldn't have done that." He said walking walking towards her.

"What?"

"That's rude." He said and scooped her in his arms. Seulgi shrieked, holding onto his shoulder so she wouldn't fall.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" She said slapping his shoulder.

Jimin laughed at her. "What am I doing? I'm going to eat my breakfast." He said and closed the door of Seulgi's bedroom.

Two hours later, they stood face to face inside of the airport, waiting for Jimin's flight to be called. Jungkook and Yeri who're going to be with Jimin are already inside the plane.

"You really don't listen, do you?" She said to him. He wasn't able to eat breakfast because they get out from her room an hour later and he had to go back in his apartment to get his luggage.

Jimin laughed at his wife's craziness. She's too damn irresistible that he can't take his hands off of her.

He pulled her close and kissed her forehead. It was only sinking on Seulgi that he'll be gone for two months realizing that she'll go home alone.

When Jimin pulled away, he saw the sadness in her eyes. He pulled her in a hug so she could cry in his arms.

Stroking her head he comforted her. "2 months will pass quickly and I'll be calling you whenever I can so don't feel sad, okay?"

Seulgi nodded through his chest.

"That's my girl." The intercom called the next flight. Jimin pulled away holding Seulgi by the shoulder. "It's time. Kiss me?" He said to her so she could atleast smile.

Seulgi laughed but kissed him nonetheless, putting her arms around his neck and Jimin circling his arms around her waist. They kissed deeply but slowly, wanting to memorize each others lips as if remembering that moment. Not even minding about the people around them anymore.

Seulgi was the one who pulled away, pecking his lips again.

"Take care." She whispered and Jimin chuckled.

"See you wife. No drinking unless it's your friends only, okay?" He said grabbing his luggage.

Seulgi grinned. "See you too husband and yes, I won't be drinking so don't worry."

Jimin went inside while Seulgi just stood there looking at him. Jimin waved at her one last time and she waved back. When she saw that he already went inside, she took out her phone and dialed her brother's number.

"Joon why did you call me this morning?" Seulgi asked her brother immediately.

"Hey sis, mother didn't want to bother you with your husband so I didn't call again. Anyway, she's here in the hospital right--""

"What?! Since when? why didn't you told me?" Seulgi asked nonstop. Did Jimin knew?

"Yesterday after your husband met with her. Mom went to dad to tell him about the news then dad said something to her that's why  she passed out, she's okay now. She didn't want to bother you. "

"Okay, I'm going there right now then we'll talk." She hanged up and immediately went to the hospital where her mother usually goes for her checkup.

When she arrived, she went where her mother was taken to. She was sitting on the bed and her brother stand on one side.

"Mom, Are you okay?"

Her mother smiled gently. "I'm fine don't worry. Did you see your husband off?"

Seulgi nodded. "What did dad told you anyway?"

Her mom exhaled and smiled at Seulgi. "The hearing in the court will start again."

Seulgi froze. "Really?" The lump in her throat starts to get heavier. Is it really true? Her father can finally have the chance to get out in prison?

"I think this is a blessing to you my daughter, all the sufferings you went through two years ago... You can finally be totally happy." Her mother said as tears stream down on Seulgi's face.

"Is God forgiving me for what I've done?" After two years of suffering, is God giving her a chance to make things right in her life?

"No, don't think that way, it wasn't your fault, we were part of it. If only I was sensitive enough to notice your condition..."

Seulgi shook her head repeatedly. There's no use in remembering it now, they can just move forward.

Everything will change now.

***

Few chapters left ^^ thank you for reading as always :)