CHAPTER 9

From: Jimin <3

I'll pick you up later. Let's watch a movie.

Upon seeing Jimin's text, smile crept on Seulgi's face. It's been days since they've been to his home and she even text with his mother now.

she replied with an 'okay' and focused on her painting. Jimin said that the preparation for the charity is doing well so she asked him if she could go there to visit which he gladly permitted.

She still have time before she meet Jimin so she accepted Irene's invitation. She said she wanted someone to accompany her to shop for her baby, They met inside a mall. Funny how some people look at her direction but instead of glare and insults, she recieve smiles instead.

I thought the news died down already, how come they still recognize me?

Seulgi sensed that there's something that she doesn't know but shrugged the feeling, she's just thankful that people are not against her relationship with Jimin. Though it's none of their business anyway.

Seulgi and Irene went inside a baby shop and looked around, it's fun shopping for baby. Seulgi looked fondly on the baby dresses and Irene noticed it so she went to Seulgi's side and hugged her, Seulgi smiled at her unnie.

"You should make one with Jimin soon."

"Unnie!" Seulgi looked around the shop to see if someone heard her. "No, I'm not yet ready." she confessed.

Irene unnie laughed and pinched Seulgi's waist. They went to the cashier and after the cashier saw Seulgi, she smiled.

"Congratulations maam, You're pretty."

Seulgi craned her neck, puzzled why the cashier congratulated her. It should be Irene unnie right? but why is she looking at her direction?

Seulgi is starting to have suspicions, all the stares and smiles she receive must have something to do with Jimin. She should ask him later.

Irene unnie laughed at her expression "Please forgive my friend, she haven't seen her boyfriend for the past few days so she's kind of out of it," she said towards the cashier which the cashier laugh as well.

She slapped Irene's arm lightly. "Unnie~" People will know that she's a slow person, who doesn't get the situation immediately.

After they went to the shop they decided to grab a snack. The person at the counter congratulated her again but Seulgi just smiled and said 'thank you'.

They were in the middle of eating when Jimin called her.

"Hello?" Seulgi answered with her mouth full.

"Are you eating with someone?" Jimin asked on the other side. He sounded a little bit jealous.

Seulgi smiled. "eoh, I'm eating right now with Irene unnie. We're at the mall." she informed him where in the mall.

"Then, I'll head straight over there."

"Okay, Be careful on driving. Love you."

she heard him chuckle on the other side. "I love you too." Then they both hang up.

"Date?" Irene unnie asked. Seulgi nodded showing her eye cat smile.

"The two of you are cute." Seulgi just smiled, Irene and Taehyung looks cuter though, they bicker all the time but they are still together.

"Will you be fine unnie?"

Irene smiled. "It's okay, I told Taehyung you're with me, I think he's going here with Jimin,"

"Ahh.. that's a relief then. When are you due unnie?"

"Next month, But I'm afraid The baby will come out sooner, I can feel it moving and my tummy keeps on aching."

Seulgi panicked. "Unnie, don't take the baby here okay?" Irene unnie laughed.

"Bwoya~ Then are you going to leave me here?"

"No it's not that." Seulgi just doesn't know what to do. After a while, they saw the two enter the cafe. Jimin immediately went to her side and Taehyung went to Irene. Jimin suddenly kissed her cheek before he sat down beside her, Seulgi slapped his shoulder when he wrapped his arms around her shoulder but he just snuggled closer to her.

"I don't want to disturb the two of you, so we'll get going first," Irene unnie said to them. She went outside with Taehyung hand in hand, Seulgi waved them goodbye.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?" His attire looks crampled and his hair looks messy but how can he still look hot to her? Seulgi, get your grip on.

"Yes I'm hungry but not for food." Seulgi's eyes went wide and covered his mouth, she looked aroubd the cafe if someone heard him, It's a relief that the tables are far from each other.

"Yah!" She slapped his shoulder lightly but he just laughed at her.

"I know what you're thinking Ms Kang, You might be a slowbear but you easily catch up on things like these." he said pinching her waist.

Seulgi bite her lips knowing that he's right. He's flirting with her on public and he doesn't even care! How can she resist that?

"Let's go." He intertwined their fingers and made her follow him to the movie house.

They decided to watch an animated movie because Seulgi doesn't like horror and she's not fond of action. While they were lining up to buy the ticket, people keep on looking at their direction, They must not be fond of looking at a CEO inside a movie house. Some even went to their spot and congratulated them, Jimin just said a little 'thanks'

Seulgi tugged his hand, Jimin looked at her.

"Why are they congratulating us?" Jimin grinned. Instead of answering her question, he let go of her hand and put his hand around her waist making her close to him,

"Yah, won't you answer me? People are giving me weird looks since Irene unnie and I came here, what did I miss?"

Jimin pinched her nose. "That's because you don't watch news, that's why." Seulgi just eyed him. She's busy on her art works so she doesn't watch news that often.

When it was their turn to buy the ticket, the cashier smiled to both of them.

"Congratulations sir and maam to your wedding."

When Seulgi heard the cashier congratulated them she said 'thanks' but the last word had her stop on her track and look at Jimin.

she looked up to him but he was already smiling down at her.

"W-wedding.?" Really? Almost all people know about it but she who is the girlfriend doesn't even know that she's getting married! She was too surprised to even react.

Jimin can't believe she really doesn't know about the news but her expression still made him happy so he hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

"Yes Ms Kang, you're getting married. with me."