CHAPTER 21

after three weeks...

"Good morning Mr. President, here's your schedule for today." Yeri put the tablet on top of the coffee table after reading outloud his schedule. Jimin nod his head and continued reading the newspaper.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked still looking at the newspaper.

"I don't know sir, he just left this morning in haste. He looked serious."

"You're not worried?" He perked up from reading and looked at her.

Yeri just shrugged her shoulders. "He's old enough to watch himself."

Jimin chuckled and closed the newspaper. "I mean, aren't you worried that he might be taken away by those blonde girls?"

Yeri nod her head after understanding what he meant. "As long as he comes back to me, I don't mind."

Jimin stopped and looked at her with a questioning look. Yeri chuckled and cleared her throat.

"After being with him for many years, I realized that I shouldn't keep him on my side all the time just so I would feel secure that he won't ran away from me. Instead of asking him to not leave me or always tell me that he loves me, I started to think what I should do to keep my feelings for him the same, that even when he goes astray and confuse himself. At the end of the road, I will be there for him by then, he's turn into a mature person. I shouldn't keep it from him, the freedom I mean, he's a guy and still growing, it hurts me sometimes to think that he's with other girls but I know myself that I'm not that better myself..." Yeri answered smiling. It shows the face of a person who doesn't regret anything.

Jimin nod his head and opened the newspaper again when Yeri talked again making him look at her.

Yeri looked down playing with the ballpen in her hand. "I'm actually envious of you and your wife sir. You've gone past a hurdle and found each other again. It's amazing that your feelings for each other didn't change."

Jimin stared at nowhere and grinned. Talking with Yeri made him miss his wife though he miss her all the time. He turned to her again when he remembered something, he can't ask the question to his friends since they're all guys.

"What is the reason why women keep secrets even to their boyfriend?"

Yeri craned her neck as if thinking, she wasn't even bothered that he asked her that kind of question out of the blue, she turned to him after. "There are two reasons: it's embarassing to talk about or it would hurt the person she loves."

Jimin put his hand under his chin nodding his head before leaning on the chair. "What about you? Do you have secrets that you hide from Jungkook?" He asked, a bit curious.

Yeri nod her head saying yes. "But it's just mostly the embrassing ones, it won't hurt him at all. If it's the second one, I don't have. Besides, when a girl hide secrets because of the second reason she's just protecting the person she loves from hurting, because he might not able to take the pain."

"Isn't that torture? Taking it all to herself?" Why do they have to hide it? They can just share the pain.

Yeri grinned. "It will be, if she's weak. But a woman who has a strong will can take it, even if its painful to bear. That's that, do you still have questions sir? or something you're curious about?"

Jimin smiled shaking his head. "None, thank you for answering my questions."

Yeri waved her hand shyly. "It's nothing, you can ask me anytime sir."

"Of course, there'll be an increase on my wage if you ask next time, today is free." She added giving him an okay sign.

Jimin laughed, he just realized that women are sly creatures.