CHAPTER 6

Jungkook can't help but follow Yeri who's walking ahead of him. He apologized already, what's wrong with her?

"Ya~ Kim Yeri, are you going to be like this?"

Yeri stopped walking and turned to him crossibg her arms,

"I'm sorry I did not call you while I'm away. I behaved. I promise!" He put his right arm in the air as if making an oath.

"Really?" still not sure if Yeri should forgive him.

Jungkook nodded and went towards Yeri then hugged her, she hugged him back.

"But no matter how busy you are, you should still call me! you jerk." Yeri complained punching his back.

"Ya- that hurts, you became violent while I was away, what happened to you?"

"Whose fault was it?! Not even a single call or text..."

Jungkook let go of her and touched her by her shoulder.

"You know that I love you right? If I text you I would want to hear your voice, If I call you I would want to see you, I will surely leave my job just to see you, so I refrained myself. I missed you everyday. But I don't want to mess my job, Hyung entrusted me the job after all."

Yeri wasn't able to complain when he heard his reason. Knowing Jungkook, he does whatever he says. If he says he wants to see her, he'd go wherever she is.

"So... am I forgiven?"

"We'll see." Yeri hugged him again.

She already forgave him when he came back but she won't tell him that. She's going to give him a hard time first.

"And who's Katy? Am I dating your twin?"

Yeri punched Jungkook's back. "I'm planning to change my name if ever you don't come back so you won't be able to search my name or find me."

Jungkook laughed out loud. "What?! You're so childish!"

Jungkook tasted another punch from Yeri because of that.

***

Seulgi woke up around 3 in the afternoon. She looked around Jimin's room, it's very manly and clean. She saw some picture frames on top of a side cabinet and some of them was when he was still in college. They did not went to the same college since she's in an arts school. She even saw a class picture in high school, they stood side by side, he was slinging his arms around her shoulder while leaning his head to hers.

She decided to go downstairs but she did not saw Jimin, she saw his mother at the veranda instead.

"You're awake? Jimin said you were tired so he doesn't want you to be disturbed. He's outside with his father."

"I rested well, thank you..-" Not sure what Seulgi should call her.

"Why are you shy? just call me eomma, you're going to be my daughter-in-law anyway."

"eh?"

"wae? are you not planning to get married?"

"o-oh... it's not that, we just haven't talk about that yet. Are you fine now ... eomma? Jimin said that you were in bed..." Seulgi tried to change the subject and it seemed like Jimin's mother didn't notice.

"oh that? I lied, and he knows that. That son of mine won't surely come if I don't make up any excuses."

Seulgi smiled, Jimin likes to work hard whenever there's a job given to him. He doesn't want to bring other people down.