Chapter 1

Two Years Later...

Shayla

What can I say?

What can I do?

Do I fight or completely give up?

These are the questions that constantly replay in my head every day. In all 20 years of my life there has always been a constant fight or battle whether it was being with Maurice, battling Diabetes, having 3 kids to take care of, being a mother, a sister, daughter, and so on.

A lot has changed for me. The triplets are now 3 years old and a handful, but I love every minute of it.

The last everyone remembers is me breaking up with Maurice. Well let's just say my dad didn't take that too well, lol.

I still allow him to see the kids Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's. I see he's trying to wiggle his way back into my life.

But let's get this story started shall we.

*

*

*

*

*

Maurice had the kids for today. Apparently he said I needed a break, so he sent me to the spa and gave me money for a shopping spree.

I felt so relaxed after leaving the spa. I decided to go out the city to the Sawgrass Mall. I know it's going to be packed, but I have all day to shop.

I was walking out of Bath & Body Works when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you." No it can't be. Sam? A little girl standing next to her? Why does this little girl look just like Jayceon. Oh my God! it can't be.

"Shayla?" She asked shocked.

"Sam?"