Chapter 17

Shayla

We were all sitting around the living room I was listening to music while they were talking about whatever. The kids we upstairs in the game room. I was just bobbing my head to some music when I seen everyone looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"We need your prospective on this subject."

"Which is?"

"Everything in life."

"Okay. What's the first subject?"

"Relationships." Sam said. I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you think it's so hard to be in a committed relationship?"

"Pshh that's simple but there are many reasons."

"Like?" Ash asked.

"Okay well on the real what you won't do the next one will. Giving your man the cold shoulder, cussing and bitching all the time over little petty ass things, not giving him none cause you tired or you too busy with the kids or work. Let me tell you off the rip those are ways for your man to fall into another woman's bed and arms dick first. Like the saying for a neglected or hurt woman "A shoulder to lean on is a dick to ride on." For a man "What you won't do the next women will." When you are in a marriage or relationship you must always compromise and communicate with one another. Don't neglect your man make time for him expecially if he a good man that go to work, pay the bills, make sure you want for nothing, always there for the kids, and supports you no matter what, you better work to keep him happy because if you push him away that'll lead him to the next one. And vice versa. Next question." I stated.

"Why do every man seem to want them a ROD but when they get one they fuck it up?"

"Think about this when you first get with someone you don't truly know them. In the beginning they all lovey dovey kiss kiss and shit but later on down the road they crazy asf or start cheating. What women fail to realize is they always judging the man by what he didn't do instead of what he does. Some females let these hoes get to them and that make you start doubting him. The minute you start doubting him and go searching for evidence and you find it you get all hurt. Wtf you hurt for when you the one that went looking because you needed answers. On the other hand when you don't find nothing on him but accuse him then hell yeah he just might go and do it but it's no one's fault but yours. Why? Because your own insecurities, or what the last nigga did to you, or you didn't trust him. Then the minute he walk out the door you wanna bawl like a little ass baby cause you fucked up with a good one, but didn't realize he was a good one till he was gone. Funny thing is when you see him with the new bitch you get mad and jealous. Why you mad tho? Lol. But back to what I was saying. Him wanting a ROD is because whoever he was fucking with in the past fucked him over, he was heartbroken and became that nigga that fuck and duck. He wants a women that's gone ride for him right or wrong. Tell him what he's doing wrong so he can fix it. Fuck his brains out putting him to sleep. Cook. Clean. Take care of the house. Keep yourself up. Shit go to the strip club with him. Hell I know I'll jump my happy go lucky ass up and go with Maurice if he want me too. If not I'll go on my own. But seriously just like these men sitting in here with us now that's what they all look for." I said with a shrug.

"True." The boys said. I laughed.

"But then again some men can't commit to just one woman those are the ones you leave alone." Everyone nodded.

"What about women taking a father from their child?" Jayceon asked. Sam looked at him.

"Sam don't even make that face it's just a question. We all grown here. Some more then others. But anyways that is one of the BIGGEST PET PEEVES of mine. You find out you pregnant, but hide it from the guy because he hurt you and you want nothing to do with him or he used you. What does what he did to you have to do with the child having a father figure? But once you have the baby you meet a new nigga that's playing daddy for a child that's not even his. Then when you bump into the real father you get scared if he notice the child look like him or find out about the baby. You get scared to the point that you want to hide and talk reckless. You have to be one of the stupidest bitches I ever seen in my life to deprive a child a father. Fuck what he did to you just think about your child. It's funny because a lot of women today do that and when the ex find out it's his baby and want to see the child you say no. Then when he start showing up everywhere. To the point the new nigga get tired of it and leave you, you want to blame the father of the child for YOUR actions. You can't blame no one, but YOURSELF. All I'm saying is a nigga could fuck me over a hundred times, but if I had a child or kids by him I will not stop him from being a father. If he want to apologize that's fine. If you got a new man and know damn well you stuck or your old feelings come back for your ex let that shit be known don't sneak around or lie about it. Be a real fucking women and own up to your shit." Boy I was getting heated.