Chapter 14

Jayceon

I was at the trap helping Dee decide who we were leaving the business to. My phone rung and Sam picture popped up.

I answered,but I get my daughter crying.

"Daddy! Daddy! Come quick mommy in-" Then I heard a gun shot

"DADDYYYYYYY!" Then the phone disconnected.

"Y'all let's go now. Sam in trouble." I said. We ran out the trap heading to Sam house. I pray to God my babies okay.

When we pulled out I almost didn't put the truck in park. Police were everywhere.

"Sir you can't go in there."

"That's my girlfriend and daughter in there." I pushed past him running in the house.

"Jalissa? Sam?"

"Daddy!" Jalissa ran to me. I picked her up looking all over her for scratches, making sure she wasn't hurt.

"Where is mommy?"

"She in the living room talking to big men with guns." I chuckled. I got closer and seen blood. I rushed over to her.

"Baby are you okay? What happened? Who did this?" I rambled on. She sighed.

"I'm fine, baby. Sasha crazy ass tried to come in here and kill me." See I told y'all Sasha was crazy, but not this crazy. The place was a mess.

"Where is she?"

"They taking her to the hospital the gun went off and she got shot in the stomach." I nodded. We all stayed there until the police left. We got up majority of all the broken things.

I'm just happy my girl and daughter okay. I can't believe she tried to kill Sam. I hope the bitch rot in hell. I hope them hoes in prison fuck her life up.

Sam packed a bag with some clothes and we left. After this little incident I'm making them move in with me. I need to be there to protect them at all times.