Chapter 27

Shayla

I'm happy for them. They deserve to be happy. My niece needs her mom and dad. That little girl loves Jayceon like there's nothing else in this world. As long as they happy I'm happy.

Maurice

My nigga married. Shit all my niggas married. We next tho and I can't wait. I'm glad to see Jay happy. When he was with Sasha crazy ass he wasn't happy. Even when Sam came back into our lives I seen how he looked at her. That's love.

AJ

Congrats my nigga and his wife. They both deserve to be happy and my niece deserves to be happy.

Ashley

I'm just so happy for everybody! Here come the water works.

Jayceon

We finally tied the knot. I'm happy that Sam and I are together. When she was gone I'm not gone lie for them two years I still thought about her. Then she comes back into my life which I thank Shay for. If she wasn't a real ass friend, then I don't know who is. I was able to meet my daughter. But honestly I prayed for her to come back in my life. That was a secret of mine. God blessed me with her and my daughter. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Even after the thing with Sasha we didn't let that stop us. Our past is what brought us back. They always said if you love something let it go and if it's meant to be it'll come back.

Guess what? I let ît go and it came back but with an extra gift.