Chapter 11

Shayla

So you guys already know that Maurice finally got what he was asking for. I told him God don't like ugly. If it wasn't for Sam passing by and seeing him he would be dead and my kids wouldn't have a father, but I thank God he okay.

I applaud him for finally realizing and coming to terms about the situation. We're actually working on becoming a family again.

Two years coming and it's been long enough. I just wanted him to grow up and be a man.

If this works out then maybe I'll let him move back in then again who knows with me.

Right now Maurice and I are putting everything out on the table. It's what we need if we want to move on from it.

"Okay first I want to start off by saying are you dumb stupid or illiterate? I and everybody else worked our ass off to get you out of jail, but I put everything together. I was not going to let you serve no 10 year bid. When I met all of you I knew we were all going to be friends till the end. My only problem was you and your hoes. Shit my own sister wanted to fight me over you when I was pregnant but that shit wasn't happening. I've fought and argued till I can't fight and argue no more. I'm tired. If we're going to work out you need to get yourself together. You will not hurt my kids because of your ignorance. So that means if you fuck up again you can really forget about me because I'll be moving on to the next man while you walking around here looking sick." His mouth was agape a little, but he managed to nod his head.

"I understand. I'm truly am sorry. I also want you to know that I'm getting out the game that way we both can be here for the kids. No more trips unless business wise and no more late nights unless it's really important. I want you by my side to the very end. I love you and my kids." He said.

"I love me too." I said. He gave me that really face. I laughed.

"Boy you know I love yo ugly ass." I said. He started tickling me.

"What was that?"

"I said I love your ugly ass." He picked me up spinning me around.

"Put me down!"

"Not till you say I love you with yo sexy ass."

"No."

"Then I'll drop you."

"You wouldn't." He was about to let me go, but caught me. My heart almost dropped out my body.

"Okokok. I love you with yo sexy ass." I said laughing. He smacked my ass.

"I love you too and that big juicy jiggly gallon booty you got." I fell out then. I'm to done with him.

"I'm done with you."

"Never. You stuck with me for life."

"Who said that?"

"Me. Now I'm taking you and the kids out when they come from school."

"Where we going?"

"I'm taking y'all to Dave and Busters. It'll be our little family day out. We can't stay out long it's only Tuesday." He said.

"Yeah I know. But when we come back the kids going to bed." He walked closer to me. 

"Then I'm putting you to bed." He whispered in my ear. I moaned. He chuckled.

"I see I still have that effect on you."

"And I you." I said gripping his manhood making him groaning. I walked away from him putting a lil sway in my hips. Little did he know what he just put his self in.