Chapter 24

Shayla

Ever since we announced we getting married the girls been going crazy. Little do they know I don't want a big huge ass wedding.

"Oooh look at these." Sam said pointing at some dresses and other shit in different wedding books. I just nodded.

"Look at this. I love these colors." Ash said. I have no clue what they talking about. They've been going over this for the past hour.

"Can y'all shut up? Damn." AJ said irritated. I'm glad he said something 'cause they need to hush. I tried stopping them, but they were in their own world. So I just tuned them out.

"Hell nah nigga! You shut up. Bitch ass." Ash told AJ. He smacked his lips. I laughed lowly. They not the only ones irritated. Shit I get irritated and aggravated easily now. This damn PCOS and Diabetes have me all over the place.

One minute I want to be bothered, then the next I don't. I can be all giggly and shit, then I get depressed and shit. But I put on a fake smile or tell 'em it's nothing.

I don't like talking about my feelings that's not me. Like right now I haven't said two words since everyone got here.

Walk Thru by Rich Homie Quan started playing on my phone. I picked it up to see who calling me. I looked at the caller ID. It was Maria, but I don't want to talk. I silenced the ringer. The it rung two more times. I sighed and put my phone on silent. After a while she stopped calling.

I know y'all like that's rude, but when I'm irritated or feeling nauseous or if I'm depressed, I just don't want to talk.

"Who that?"

"Nobody." I tried to say as calm as possible.

"It has to be somebody if they keep calling." He stated. I had to bite my tongue.

"It was nobody." I said for the second time. I leaned back in the chair, closing my eyes.

"So nobody calling your phone?" He asked.

"I said it was nobody so stop fucking asking. If I don't want to answer my shit I don't have too. If I say it's nobody you leave the shit alone." I snapped. I picked up my phone and went to my room. I'm already highly irritated and nauseous and he want to talk about who calling my phone. Nigga ya God damn daddy calling me - that's who. I need to breathe and relax myself. Fucking mood swings.

Maurice

Somebody give me a gun, so I can shoot myself. This wedding shit is mad annoying. Ashley and Sam been talking about that shit since they got here. I want to put a bullet in they ass.

Shayla phone kept ringing, but she kept silencing the ring. She usually answers her phone. The person called for the third time and she did the same thing. I know it better not be no wack ass nigga calling her. I know that much.

"Who that?"

"Nobody." She said.

"It has to be somebody if they keep calling." I stated. Who calls somebody phone that many times and she say it's nobody? Nobody my ass.

"It was nobody." She said leaning back in the chair, closing her eyes. So we lying now?

"So nobody calling your phone?" I asked again.

"I said it was nobody so stop fucking asking. If I don't want to answer my shit I don't have too. If I say it's nobody you leave the shit alone." She snapped. I don't know who the fuck she thought she was talking to, but she got the wrong one. She got up and left the room.

Well damn. Excuse me for wanting to know who calling her like they her nigga or some shit. She snapped on me and walked out the room like she was hurting somebody. I don't know what her problem is but I'm going to fix this shit, now.

"Yo what the hell is your problem?" I asked walking in the room. She was laying in the bed.

"Nothing."

"No, it's something if you snapping for no reason or not answering my question." I said.

"It's nothing. I'm just tired." She said. I looked at her for a while, but nodded. I know something wrong. Her lying ass. But I will find out. I left the room heading back where everyone else is.

"Sis straight?" AJ asked. I sighed.

"She say she okay, but I know better. Something wrong with her, but she won't tell me." I said.

"Whatever it is just let her cool off, before you ask her again." Jayceon said. I nodded.

I closed my eyes with my head in the couch letting the smoke fill my lungs. Shayla. Shayla. Shayla. What am I going to do with her?