Epilogue

Eight Years Later...

Shayla

The triplets are 14 years old.

Sam and Jayceon daughter is 13 and their son is 6.

Ash and AJ son is 11.

My daddy and Maria daughter is also 14 and a handful. Let's not get started on my baby brother who is 5. Why she still getting pregnant I don't know.

Eight years and still pushing it. Yes we fight, but we make up. That's what married couples do.

My kids mean everything to me. The way I grew up and the things I been through put everything in prospective for me. I was used, abused, lied to, cheated on, bullied, and loved all at once. I never once let any of my minor setbacks get to me because in the end I always had a major come back. The life I lived, is the life I cherish.

As for everyone else their still the same. Sam opened up herself a spa. Which I go to when I'm not working at the office. Maurice opened up a few establishments, one which I run.

Jayceon and Ash own a shoe store and act like I can't get no free shoes, what the hell? I know right. They bitch ass. It's cool 'cause I make them pay when they want to eat my food.

My sister body still hasn't been found. Hell we barely remember her. My momma would bring her up every now and then, but we don't know shit and don't say shit.

Nope I don't care that I killed her. It was us or her. Sooo....of course it was her.

Anyways.

My journey is over. We lived, loved, and laughed together, but my story is finally over. But remember one thing:

I'm not you average PHAT girl!