Chapter 8

Jayceon

"Daddy I hungry." Jalissa said.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I want pancakes."

"Hmm..."

"Pwease daddy! PANCAKES! PANCAKES!" She screamed clapping.

"Pancakes it is." I said. I took out the stuff to make the pancakes. I was about to mix the ingredients when there was a knock at the door.

"Stay here for daddy." I walked to the door looking thru the peephole. It was Sam. I don't know why I got nervous, but I did. I opened the door. She smiled at me.

"Hey. I came to get Jalissa. I forgot she had an appointment at 11." She said as I moved out the way to let her in. I was walking behind her. She had on some legging, a high low shirt, and some sandals. That ass was looking right. I felt my dick jump. I had to get out my thoughts.

"Mommy!" Jalissa yelled.

"Hey baby. Did you have fun with daddy?"

"Yes mommy. He making me pancakes."

"Is that so?" Jalissa nodded.

"I could make you some too." I offered. She turned and smiled at me. I felt my heart skip a beat. Cliché I know, but still.

"I don't want your girlfriend to be mad that I'm here."

"I broke up with her." I said nonchalantly.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She said.

"It was for the best. It was either my daughter or her. I chose my daughter." I stated proudly.

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking."

"She always wants to argue and I got tired of it, but she said how I need to get a DNA test done because you could be lying. I told her I know you wouldn't lie about something like that, but you could see we look identical to each other. She just was being dramatic like always." I shrugged.

"Well is that what you want?"

"Nah I believe you. I don't need a test to tell me what I already know." I said truthfully.

"Okay I was just saying."

"I know, but I don't need it." I respect Sam for saying I could get a DNA test done, but I don't need it. I know she mine. I'm not going to let Sasha get into my head like she was before. It took me some time to realize it but I can say I'm actually happy.

Being with Sasha was alright, but it was nothing compared to being with Sam. I'm just scared to make that move because of my trust. Do I trust her and move on or not trust her and just co-parent?

Only time will tell.