Chapter 3

Shayla

Everyone was waiting around waiting for me to talk and tell them why I invited them here.

"How long is this going to take?" Jayceon girlfriend said. I don't like her she talk too damn much.

"Girl shit up. You annoying me." I snapped. I never snapped on her, but today's the day. She got quiet.

There was a knock at the door. I went to open the door. I went to answer it. When we walked in the whole mood changed when they saw Sam. I don't think they didn't noticed the little girl hiding behind her leg.

"Shayla what the fuck?!" Maurice yelled. I glared at him.

"Who you yelling at?" I retorted back. He didn't say nothing.

"I got to go." Jayceon said getting up.

"Sit the fuck down or I swear to God I'll fucking break your shit." I growled. He sat back down.

"Y'all listen and listen fucking good. I ran into Sam at the mall yesterday and we got to talking. Long story short, I invited her over because she has something to say to Jayceon." I said. They were all quiet.

"She has no right to be here." Ash said. People stay stuck in the past.

"Ashley shut the fuck up. All y'all ever do is get on my fucking nerves holding grudges and shit. Get over it. What happened was years ago. Yeah she did wrong, but which of you are sin free? Let me know." No one said anything.

"She didn't come here to hear y'all talk down on her. She came because I felt Jayceon had the right to know about this little girl here." I pointed to Jalissa. They all looked down and their attitude changed.

"What about the little girl?"

"Are y'all dumb or just fucking clueless? Add it up dummies. When y'all beat her ass she was pregnant then. Two years later...." I trailed off.

"She's - She's my daughter?" Jayceon asked looking at Jalissa.

"Yes." Sam said. I smiled at her.

"She's lying?" His girlfriend said. I'm really tired of her. I walked over to her. I grabbed her by her collar and threw her ass out my damn house. She was screaming for Jayceon to come out. His ass better not move a muscle. I know if she hit my door again I'll break the bitch arms.

"Anyone else want to be next?" I asked. They shook their head no.

"Good. Now I'm not saying y'all got to be all lovey dovey 'cause you got a girl Jay, but be in your child life." I said.

"I agree with Shayla. Jalissa needs to know her father and that's all." Sam said.

"Can I hold her?" Jay asked. Sam nodded.

"Mommy I scared." Jalissa spoke.

"It's okay baby he's your father." Jalissa looked at him but walked over to him slowly. He picked her up placing her on his lap. I took a seat next to Maurice. Sam next to me.

I wonder how this going to play out?