Chapter 15

AJ

Tonight I'm taking Ashley on a date. I plan on proposing. We've been together for a while now and I want to make it official. I just hope she say yes. But I don't want to get married right anyway. I want to take my time with this and move slow.

If she say no I swear before God I might kill her ass. If she say no on the real I'll be devastated. We been together since we were 14. Yes we had our ups and downs, but we always made up in the end.

I'm not going to do the whole romantic restaurant cliché shit. I'm taking it to a whole different level. I have the whole gang helping me out with it.

I just want my future wife to smile and be happy.

Ashley

I don't know how AJ going to take the news. When I found out all I could do was cry. He says he has something planned tonight. I don't know what it is. I tried asking him, but he just said it's a surprise. I guess then will be the right time to tell him. I just hope he don't freak out.

AJ

I'm kind of nervous about tonight. Got a nigga sweating bullets.

Ashley just got here and I'm leading her into a room with a stage and a single table in front of it.

"What's all this?"

"It's a surprise." I pulled out her chair allowing her to sit. The lights came on.

The girls came out on stage doing a little dance, that they've been rehearsing for the past two weeks. They were dressed in ballerina outfits, but it had a hip-hop twist to it.

I looked over to see a smiling Ashley. The rest of the show was amazing, but I'm getting more nervous because I have to ask her soon.

Once everyone was done. Ashley was laughing and smiling her ass off.

"Baby that was beautiful, but why are we here?"

"I can't take my woman out?"

"Yes you can baby. Thank you." I had us some baked chicken breast, asparagus, rice. For dessert I had her favorite - chocolate cake. I had the ring put into it. I thought about putting it in her drink, but knowing her she might swallow it. Lol.

"You know I love you right?" I asked. She nodded.

"I love you too." She kissed me long and hard. Our dessert came. I couldn't wait to see her expression. I watched her as she are her cake.

"What?" She asked. She put the piece of cake in her mouth that had the ring in between it.

"Oh nothing."

"What the-OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! NO YOU DIDN'T!" She screamed. She looked up at me. I was on one knee next to her.

"Baby I love you and always will. We've been together for years now. I want to wake up to you everyday. Go to sleep with you everyday. I want you to have a football team of my kids. Grow old with. Fight and argue with. I love you with every ounce in me. Will you marry me?" She jumped on me making us fall to the floor. She kissed all over my face.

"Dang girl." I said laughing. She giggled.

"Tes I'll marry you." I heard clapping. We looked over at see our friends smiling.

"I'm getting married!"

"We know!" Shayla crazy ass said back.

"I'm pregnant." Ashley blurted out. I swear I almost passed the hell out.

"I'm going to be a daddy." I whispered to myself. I had to make sure I heard her right. She nodded.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!" I yelled hugging her.

"Congratulations bruh." I dapped up Maurice and everyone else. Tonight was another happy day of my life. I'm engaged to the love of my life and having a baby. I just hope this moment never ends.