Chapter 5

Jayceon

I have a two year old daughter. At first I didn't want to believe it, but she looks just like me. I couldn't dent that she was mine. There were so many similarities.

I know it's been two years, but she still could have let me know something. Even if I wouldn't have listened. I would've been there for my child.

Seeing Sam today kinda brought back some old feelings. I don't think I want to go down that road again.

Yes I forgave her a while ago, I just can't trust her. I'll be there for my daughter, but that's about it.

"How could you let her throw me out like that and not say anything. I am your girlfriend." Sasha yelled. She always wants to argue.

"Sasha."

"Then some trick has the nerve to come and say your the father to her child. That lying cunt."

"Sasha." I said a little bit louder.

"This bitch will not come into our lives and ruin what I work hard for." She's irrating me now.

SASHA!" I yelled. She stopped talking.

"Shut yo ass up! You giving me a headache. I have enough shit going on and you not making it no better." I said. She looked at me in disbelief.

"Why you talking to me like that? Ever since you been seeing this little bastard child you've changed. How do you even know it's yours?" Is she seriously talking about my child?

"Sasha." I said in a warning voice.

"NO! GET A DNA TEST DONE AND DO IT BEFORE THE WEEK OVER! SHE COULD JUST BE USING YOU FOR YOUR MONEY." She screamed.

"Listen bitch my child is upstairs asleep. You will not disrespect my daughter by calling her a bastard. In all the years I've known Sam she wouldn't lie about something like that. Yeah she did something stupid, but I know her." I said with her pinned to the wall. She looked afraid.

"Let me go." She tried to wiggle out my grasp. I let her drop to the floor.

"Get out."

"Why?"

"Just go. If you can't accept or like my child, then you don't accept or like me. Plain and simple."

"But baby ... I'm just saying get a DNA test done. I love you and want what's best for you." She said. We've been together for a year. No I haven't told her I loved her. I can't bring myself to love again. Maybe I could, just not with her.