Chaptee 16

Six Months Later...

Jayceon

I've been thinking about my future. I actually want to have another baby, because I think it's time and I missed the first two years of Jalissa life. I just have to see how Sam feel about this.

"Babe were do you see us 5 to 10 years from now?"

"Hmm ... I know I want to get married maybe have another child or two. I don't know, why you ask?"

"I just wanted to see where your mind was at."

"What about you?" She asked.

"I was thinking the same thing." I kissed her. I pulled away but our lips were still touching.

"I love you women."

"I love you too man." I chuckled.

"As you should."

"Whatever." She said hitting my chest. We cuddled on the couch watching TV. I could get used to this. I feel happy and I'm ready to make Sam officially mine.

Ashley

I still can't believe I'm engaged. It's so unreal. I can't wait to stay planning our wedding. I know we might still be young, but I know we making the right decision. I fiancee down at my engagement ring and smile.

Damn I love him.

Sam

A part of my was surprised that Jay wanted to get married and have kids. I'm still skeptical about us, but I'm just going to play it by ear and go with the flow. If it's meant to be, then it'll happen. I just know I never stopped loving him and really do want to spend the rest of my life with him.