Chapter 21

Shayla

Aw hell this bitch. Y'all just guess who I seen standing in front of me? My damn sister and the guy from earlier. I rolled my eyes. I haven't seen my sister since graduation.

"Girl, why am I here?" I asked with an attitude. She slapped me. I laughed.

"That's the best you got?" I smirked. She kicked me in the face. I laughed again.

"Bitch did you forget I'm used to getting beat all my life." I said. She put her hands around my throat.

"Listen hoe you are dying tonight. I never liked you. You thought you were better then me. You took my man from me. Then you had the nerve to have kids by him. Maurice is mine and I'm going to love fucking his brains out while your kids are listening - hell maybe even watching. I'm so much better then you will ever be." She spat. Bitch breathe was bad. I had to stop breathing on top of her choking me. Hell some part of me was happy she was choking me. Hot ass breathe. She finally let me go seeing that I was starting to drift out. I gasp for air. Once I calmed down I looked at her.

"You wait five years. Five long ass years to try and kidnap me because you want Maurice. I can't wrap my head around this. You want Maurice, but he wants Maurice dead? How that work?" She looked furious. She turned and faced him. Ooop.

"What's she talking about?" She yelled. He chuckled. He walked up to her and when I say he punched the dog shit out of her; he did. I couldn't help but laugh. He had another big ass nigga shackle and cuff her. You see how tables turn. Smh, but that's what she get. 'Round her trying to kidnap over some dick. The nerve of this two dollar hoe.

I wanna know why the fuck am I still here? Maurice should have been here hours ago. I'm sweaty, hot, bruised, and ready to go home.

I look over to see my sister moving. I don't know whether to laugh or slap the bitch for putting me in this situation. Why kidnap your sister for your own selfish reasons? Let alone a piece of dick.

She was finally awake. I hear her groan in pain. I snickered.

"Well look who's finally up." I said sarcastically.

"Why am I chained up? Monte get me out of here! Let me go!" She yelled. Do she not know that's not going to happen?

"Girl shut that shit up. They left two hours ago. He not letting you go, dumb ass."

"He loves me!" I gave her that 'really now' face.

"Umm ... okay then. But newsflash, if he loved you why are you chained just like I am? Why did he knock yo ass the fuck out? Which was funny as hell I might add. He hit you so hard I thought I got hit." I was cracking the fuck up. This bitch. He love her. Haha ... I'm done.

"I don't care what you say." Can she get any more stupid.

"Okay then, hunty." I said. It was quiet for a while. My ass was hurting sitting on this nasty ass floor for so long. Then gun shots started. I heard yelling.

Maurice

We finally arrived outside this nice looking house. They had security standing at different points of the house.

"Alright me, AJ, Jayceon, Sam, and Ash going through the front. Everyone else through the back and the sides. We need to get in and out, as fast as possible." I said. I need to get to my girl and bring her back home.

We had killed all the guards which weren't many. The house was empty. I was getting more mad and frustrated by the second.

"Where the hell is this nigga at?" Jay asked.

"I don't know, but we need to hurry up and get my baby for I got fucking insane." I swear I'm 3 seconds from snapping.

We found a door that had a pad lock on it. I shot at it four times before it broke off. I opened the door. It was dark as hell in here.

"Shayla." I yelled out.

"I'm back here!" I hear her yell back. I found a light switch. I rushed down the hall to another room. I kicked open the door. She was chained and cuffed. I rushed over to her and kissed her.

"You okay baby?" She nooded.

"Get these off me and let's go before they come back." There was a noise next to us. I aimed my gun in the direction the noise came from.

"Who's that?"

"My fucked up ass sister. She helped them kidnap me because she wanted you to herself." She said. Smh. I hear clapping from the shadows.

"I see you finally made it." He said. I stood up.

"Who the hell are you?"

"You don't remember me?"

"That's why he asked." Shayla said. He walked out from out of the shadows.

"Nigga who are you?" I don't even know this nigga, let alone why he after me.

"You really don't remember me? You killed my sister 4 years ago." Who is his sister?

"I don't know your sister."

"She was killed by a stray bullet. You were trying to kill me, but you killed her instead." Okay where is this going?

"Okay and who are you?"

"Damn you dumb! It's me John. We used to be friends until you found out I stole from you."

"Nigga you stole from me. You know how business go. You risked your life and your families to steal from a Kingpin. This not a game. You lose some, you win some." I said.

"Will I guess your going to lose some then." He pulled out a gun and pulled the trigga. I waited to hit the ground, but didn't. I looked over to see AJ by the door. John was on the floor laying in his own pool of blood.

I turned around and took the chain and handcuffs off Shayla. I helped her up off the floor.

"Let's go home." I said picking her up bridal style.

"What about me?" Her sister yelled from behind us. I looked at Shayla.

"Let her ass go." I said. They let her go. We were walking out when I heard a gun click. Shayla had already pulled the trigga. I turned around to see her sister falling to her knees.

"She was not about to kill you." She said with a shrug. We all cleared out and jumped in the van. This gone be a long drive back. I'm just happy I got my girl back. All this drama shit is over. I'm ready to wife Shayla. I'm her King and she's my Queen.