FEBRUARY MARTINS × RICHIE TOZIER

|RORY|

If you would meet a group mostly consisting of boys, which we all know you have a phobia of, wouldn't you rather stay out of their business and stay away?

Well that was what I intended to do, not until I discovered they also know about the tragedies happening here in Derry ,Maine.

And with a boy whom I hate above all, named Richie "dickhead" Tozier, who's afraid of clowns would I be able to help them solve this?

I am a loner, my Mom told me I have a weird fear of boys. But is that true if I felt safety with the Losers' Club instead of fear?

I am February Martins, this is how I ended being a part of the Losers' Club.

"Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?"
- Richie Tozier

"Dickhead, I'm not seeing any of this either"
-February Martins

Readers as February "Rory"
It cast 2017 as themselves

February Martins
-wears eyeglasses
-about the same height as Bill
-introvert
-Always seen in either a high ponytail or twintails
-Wears dark colored sweaters at school
-Has a good sense of humor

A/N: This is only a fanfiction! I do not own any part of this movie or story! I only own Rory and other OCs I made up! So enjoy!

7aeyoungg hey! Senpai! Notice me! I love you so much! Your fanfiction of Richie is lit!! I love it! I love it! I love it! And did I say I love it? Haha anyways I wanna dedicate this to you, you're my inspiration!!!

-Misao-Floating-down-here-