Extra CHAPTER & NEW FANFICTION

A/N: A small sneak peek into Rory and Richie's life after marriage. Pls. be reminded that this fanfiction is based on the movie and only the movie.

-Misao-baby-sitting-

|RORY|

"Hey....hey, wake up"

My eyes fluttered open when my husband slid his fingers over my shoulder. I got tickled so naturally I got goosebumps. Slapping his face lightly I yawned.

"You know, I slept late, and you wake me up so early in the morning? Geez, Rich"

"I'm sorry but Rainn and Fionn isn't gonna shut up any second now"

"Ugh"

I groaned and sat up. Rubbing my eyes, I slipped in my slippers and lazily walked over to the small bedroom inside ours. Seeing two kids crying and eating their snots, I quickly grabbed a towel and wiped their noses.

"Rainn, stop crying, if you want I'll replace your toy with a gun. Is that okay?"

Rainn stared at me and nodded, while smiling with two of her front tooth missing.

Richie stood beside me and carried Fionn.

"You, young man, is gonna learn how to be handsome like Daddy here"

Rolling my eyes, I laughed at him. Carrying Rainn too, we headed downstairs. Letting them play in their mini-sand box, I started cooking our breakfasts.

"The twins are gonna be 3 years old tomorrow, should we move out of Derry?"

Richie asked while he washed two feeding bottles for our kids.

"We'll move after the twins finish school here, don't rush Rich"

I kissed the top of his nose. Continuing what I was doing, the four of us ate our breakfast noisily.

As Richie said earlier, after the two of us got married I got pregnant a year after. And luckily we got twins. Identical baby girl and boy. Fionn River Tozier and Rainn Francesca Tozier, and believe me it wasn't easy baby-sitting these two.

We finished our messy breakfast and I'm currently washing the dishes when someone rang the doorbell. Richie answered, I followed him and saw...

"March! What brings you here and.......who are they?"

It was March, my little sister together with kids behind her. I forgot to tell you guys that my Mom is on a vacation with Dad so they left my 10 year old sister March with me.

She was holding our sister's sewed up teddy bear in her right hand and 7 kids behind her...

"Oh them? This is Brian, Brenda, Barbara, Eric, Shaila, and France and Rihanna. We're going to the quarry, can I go? Can I? Can I?"

I smiled and nodded. They just yelled and scurried away. Richie suddenly hugged me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder with the kids holding one of our hands.

He whispered in my ear.. "They reminded me of when we were younger Rory. Of the times we were still Losers"

I chuckled and watched March and the others disappear from our sights.

"Being a Loser is cool, at least we got to kill IT"

"Yeah, I think you're right about there Mom"

I gave him a weirded, these past 3 years we've been together this is the first time he called me "Mom". It made me happy.

"Mom, what does Loser mean?"

Fionn and Rainn tugged on my shirt and asked. Richie just ruffled the hair of the kids and answered.

"The awesome-st thing me and your Mom experienced. Right?"

He looked at me expecting for a reply. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on top of the twins' heads.

"Dad's right, so do you want to be a loser like Mom and Dad? Fionn? Rainn?"

They cheerfully yelled and smiled.

"Yes Mommy!"

I am February Tozier, one of the person's who once defeated IT here in Derry. Now, I'm living the best years of my life in the arms of my husband Richie and my two kids, Rainn and Fionn. 

This is how my story ends.

End of EXTRA CHAPTER

.
.
.
A/N: So guys, I will be publishing  Eddie's fanfiction, I have created a plot for it and please be reminded that, that fanfiction will take place the whole 10 years Rory was gone so it's like a spin-off for Androphobia. Please support it and love it as much as you guys love Androphobia! Thank you so much for 1.11k reads as of now, that means so much to me. Have a good year!

-Misao-buying-firecrackers-