Ben's | Walk | Park

|RORY|

The six of us dried ourselves and put on our clothes, but of course, Beverly and me went deep in the woods to change to our previous clothes.

She was wearing her dress and I was wearing a loose pastel pink shirt and my old pair of jeans. The gang decided to go to Ben's house.

"Hey Creep"

"What do you need?"

I looked at Richie with the same emotionless face I have. Because literally, I feel something weird when he's around.

Unlike the rest of the gang, it's as if my phobia's kicking in when he's with me. He slung his arms on my shoulder and I quickly flicked it off mine.

"Woah, what did I do?"

"Nothing. You don't need to do anything to piss someone off. You're face does it all"

I walked ahead and catched up with Stanley. Soon enough Ben's house was in sight, he quickly hurried to his room.

"His house is kinda like mine"

I muttered hoping nobody heard me. But again, I hoped. Stanley walked beside me and asked.

"Where do you live anyway?"

"I'll show you guys but not now"

Richie started again with his useless puns.

"Why? Your boyfriend's home? He's gonna get jealous when he sees this hot stuff with you?"

He said cockily and draped his arms around me again. I elbowed him on the stomach making him groan silently and removed his arm on me.

We left Ben's room and went on our separate ways home. Well that's what I thought, I ended up taking the same route as Eddie.

"Hey Rory, mind if I walk with you?"

He asked. Good thing his mouth's not running wild on his own. Unlike Richie, who can't seem to stop.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure my phobia won't kick in when I'm with you"

I answered. He scooted beside me as a smile plastered on his face. I looked at him for a second and shrugged.

"So you have a phobia huh? What do you fear anyway?"

He asked again. I sighed. I guess this is better than being teased.

"Mom said that when I was 4 years old, Dad left us. Ever since that day, she said that when I get near boys or touch them I'll faint or have a seizure. That's why I kept my profile low, until I found you guys in the sewers. And guess what? The phobia mom was so worried about is not in the least bit attacking"

He nodded in satisfaction of my answer. Then his face lit up. Wow, he is creepy when he do that.

"My Mom's like that too. She's too much of a clean-freak"

"I can see,with that bag of yours"

I pointed at the bag strapped on his waist. He laughed and turned it away from my sight.

"I'll take a turn here"

"Oh, can we meet here tomorrow? Like you know, hang out again?"

He asked fidgeting with the zipper of his bag. I chuckled silently and nodded.

"Sure. See you then"

"Yeah. See you, February"

"Rory's fine, Eddie"

His smile grew even wider hearing what I last said. Did I say something weird? Or funny? Why is he laughing then?

Weird. The two of us went on our way and I came across the abandoned park I always see when it was still school days. The left swing suddenly moved.

I saw a red balloon floating. But instead of fancying it, I walked past and shrugged the thought of. I looked back again and the balloon was nowhere to be found.

"Maybe it popped?"

"What popped, Rory?"

I instantly looked in front of me and there was.......

!

End of Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for the extremely short update! I'll make it up for the next chapter guys! Promise!

-Misao-finding-Georgie's-boat-