Return | End | Last

|Third Person/MISAO|

A girl in a high ponytail, steps out of a cab with a big backpack on her back. Walking up the porch of a certain house, near the park, she unlocked the door.

Seeing the empty hallway she muttered under her breath, "Home". Closing the door, she was about to walk upstairs when someone knocked. Not knowing who it was, she opened the door.

Only to get her eyes covered with a handkerchief and her hands cuffed. Someone spoke behind her. "You'll come quietly to the quarry"

Having a clue as to who it was, she just nodded and let her be taken to the place. She stood up and heard her cuffs unlocked, curious of who they were she removed the cover of her eyes.

But found no one, except a sheet of paper in front of her.

Look down.

She immediately looked down to the water and found an assembled floating stage and someone very familiar standing on top of it.

Six familiar persons also stood below the stage. Soon enough the person held a mic and spoke.

"10, 10 years since the day you left then. 9, 9 times I dreamed the day you'll be mine. 8, 8 weeks passed but I still missed you too great. 7, 7 days every week, I remember the places where we've been. 6, 6 times I got flirted by pretty chicks. 5, I told all of them you'll bury them alive. 4, I sat inside my room wanting to see you more. 3, 3 words I wanted to tell you, immediately. 2, there are two girls important to me, you and my mommy. 1, you're the only one.

10 years I have waited. Waited for you to comeback, 10 long years. Not knowing if I can take it, but I'm sure you'll keep your promises. So here I am, standing in front of you. Now for the best part, ride the zipline down here if you please."

|RORY|

He said, I gulped and fought my tears back. Doing what he said, I landed on the floating stage, I was pulled by 6 girls to a room behind. They made me close my eyes for a good 6 minutes and when I opened them, I was wearing a white t-shirt and the same pair of jeans I wore back then.

Walking out of the room, I saw Beverly, Bill, Mike, Ben, Eddie and Stanley all grown up and was wearing the shirts they wore 10 years ago. Climbing up the stage I saw Richie, with his glasses on and his same shirt.

I was finally in front of him he suddenly knelt and pulled out a red round box. Opening it,a brilliant diamond shone brightly in the middle of a ring.

"You know I've always hated being cheesy but, you gotta thank me I'm doing this for you. So will you be my Mrs. Trashmouth? Will you be my Mrs. Tozier?"

I looked at Eddie, Stanley and Mike holding up three cards with choices.
A. Yes, B. Hell yeah, C. Special Answer.

"I pick C. What is C anyways?"

I asked Richie who was now placing the ring on my finger. He stood up and held me by the waist, kissing me deep and passionate.

He pulled away and put his forehead on mine.

"The special answer hidden there is, "please marry me Richie""

"You little dickhead! Be thankful I....I...I"

I yelled at him. He suddenly smirked and said...

"Be thankful that you what? Aren't you gonna say it now after all these years Rory?"

I banged my head on his before laughing. He winced before smiling at me.

"Be thankful I'm still in love with you after all these years, Richie Tozier"

He pulled me closer and said...

"I love you too, February Martins. Oops, Mrs. February Tozier"

REALLY THE END OF
ANDROPHOBIA

A/N: Okay first of all, I'm crying. It's finished. Finally finished. RR couple is finally getting married! I don't know if I'm crying happy tears because of that or if I'm crying sad tears because it's finally come to an end! Guys!! I love you so much! Thank you for supporting me! All of those who actively voted and supported me, I pray that you guys have a safe and happy new year!!

Thank you so much for making this story reach 1k reads, that is the best christmas and new year gift I could ever recieve. It's decided that I'll be writing two fanfictions, next to Androphobia. It's for Bill Denbrough and Eddie Kaspbrak this time, hope you guys support it and love it as much as you guys did for Androphobia. I'm not sure when I'll publish it, maybe in 2018.

Once again, thank you guys for reading this! You guys are the best! Lovelots! Mwah!

Casts:

Readers as February Martins [or should I say February Tozier]

Finn Wolfhard as Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier

I

t Cast 2017 as themselves

-Misao-getting-addicted-to-Bill-and-Eddie-