Fight | Arcade | IT

|RORY|

Waking up with a massive headache, I still opened up my window and looked outside. And saw someone sitting on the bench across my house.

Grabbing my glasses I wore it and quickly recognised who that is.

"Hey dickhead!"

I yelled his head turned to where I am. I saw his lips form into a smile, nope, a cocky smirk actually.

"If it isn't sleeping beauty? Come down here"

"Wait, I'll just jump here from the window"

As I was about to jump, Richie yelled.

"No! You just fainted yesterday, you can't go jumping from there like a monkey. Stupid creep"

He clicked his tongue. I rolled my eyes and jumped from my window to the tree. Climbing down in a fast pace while glancing at Richie waiting down there.

"If you fall don't expect this handsome boy to catch you"

"As if I'm gonna fall--"

As cliché it must sound, the branch I was standing on broke. I closed my eyes and braced for the fall. But it didn't hurt.

"You keep doing this to me and I'll seriously break my spinal chord"

Richie groaned. I opened my eyes only to find myself on top of him and our faces an inch apart. I quickly moved back and helped him up.

The two of us sat down the bench together. Wondering where Bill and the others are I asked.

"Where are they?"

"Gone. Living their own peaceful lives I guess"

Richie gloomily answered, that made me suspect what happened. Is there something I missed the whole time I was out yesterday?

"I swear Richie, I'll cut off your dick if you don't tell me what happened"

I heard him sigh.

"You were knocked out cold yesterday remember? Eddie also broke his arm, his Mom was furious and so was yours. After that Bill said that next time we'll be prepared. Stanley and the rest of us were against of the idea going in there again. I was scared as shit Rory, that fucking clown is a monster. I didn't mean to hurt Bill, but I wanted him to know that whatever we do he can't bring Georgie back---OW! Why'd you slap me for?"

He held his cheek and winced in pain. I breathed out and talked to him.

"You really are an idiot. Of course he'd be angry, I know what it feels to lose a sibling. It's hard Richie, and up until now it's haunting me."

Clutching my fist, I remembered what I saw yesterday. It was January, my sister. I'm beginning to think that I lost a part of my memory.

To think that I have no idea what our Dad looked like and how did Jary even die in the first place. That alone, made me feel worse.

"I'm sorry, I should really apologize to Bill"

"Yeah you should"

"But not now, I think he's stil cooling his head off"

Richie standing up and brushing dust off his butt, held his hand out to me. I was about to take it when my heartbeat again went crazy, so I just stood on my own.

"Let's go to the Arcade. I'm sure even a creep like you can play games"

"Just because I'm a girl that doesn't mean I can't beat you in every single game. Wait for me,I'll just take a bath and tell Mom"

I left him there and ran around to our front door. Hurrying to go to the bathroom, I stripped on the way and grabbed my towel.

Water trickling down my back, I almost fell on the bathtub when a letter was on the sink again.

"You escaped once, but you'll never escape twice Rory"

Getting a heavy feeling I washed faster and ran to my room. Quickly slipping in a random dress I pulled from my closet, I brushed my hair and wore my brown wedges and headed down.

"Mom, I'll play at the arcade. I'll be home before dark"

Kissing my mom on the cheeks I headed outside to Richie, while riding my bike.

"Rory, be safe okay? And that kid over there, I already talked to you about that right? Keep her safe"

Mom opened the door and waved goodbye. Wow, I'm surprised she's not mad at Richie anymore. As far as I can remember she slapped him once. Good thing they're getting along now.

"Sure thing Aunt April! When we go back, be sure to prepare a party for your daughter's first boyfriend"

I heard Richie said. So I punched him on the shoulder. He just winced and laughed, and then winked at me.

Can I just, strangle this shit right now?

We reached the arcade and played about 5 games. Richie was playing solo right now and I was just watching him from behind. Bill suddenly walked inside and talked to him.

"You see that guy over there? I'm pretending it's you"

"IT Richie. IT got Beverly"

My eyes widened and so I walked up to them.

"What? You're joking right? Shit"

I said. The rest of us rode our bikes to the Wellhouse again, with poles and other things we could use to defend ourselves we headed in.

I was holding the scissors I once left inside the basket of my bicycle. Richie being stupid, broke a glass bottle hoping to create something sharp but ended up with just the tip of it.

"You really are an idiot"

"You really are creepy"

"Oh shut the fuck up shitface"

"What? You pissed off right now creep?"

"I'm not joking Richie--"

"Of course you're not joking, you're creepy"

"One more word out of your mouth and I will kiss you"

"I'd like to see you try Rory--"

I kissed him and finally he shut up. Touching his lips, I dragged him along. Ugh.

I touched my lips to and smiled. Maybe kissing isn't so bad? Not if I'm doing it with that dickhead.

"That's where it lives"

Pointing to a broken well under the house, we prepared ourselves for the worst and climbed down.

"That thing should die right here, right now"

I talked to myself.

"Yeah, but you need to go first Rory"

Turning back, I saw no one. Looking for the others, I saw no one too. And I was inside the sewers with two people standing in front of me.

"Hi Lil sis, we meet again"

It's Jary again and the other one was....

"If it isn't my sweet little girl, did you miss Daddy?"

My dad....?

End of Chapter 9

A/N: I'm enjoying this right now!!! Double update for you guys!! I can't believe this story I'm writing actually reached 600+ reads!! I know it's not that of a big deal but it is for me!!! I'm so happy! I'll try and write a tripled update today! Have a nice day everyone! I love you all!!

-Misao-still-typing-