Virgins | Shithead | Rockwar

|RORY|

Waking up with faces hovering mine, I jolted up. Beverly held my hand and asked out of concern.

"Rory? Are you okay? You fainted. Good thing Richie heard you call him"

She stated. I closed my eyes and breathed out.

"Is my Mom here already?"

"No, the sound we heard was only Bowers riding his Dad's car"

Stanley said as a matter of fact. I sighed in relief. Then looked at the letter beside me. Just to be clear, I haven't touched the letter since the day it appeared there.

My bed is big so I have enough space to sleep and not touch it.

"Guys, let's leave my house. I'll be in deep shit if Mom finds out I played in the house"

The six of us rode our bikes but on our way Bill said that he saw Georgie. Stanley said something about seeing things too. Even Eddie and Ben and Bevy.

Richie looked at them weirded.

"Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?"

He asked. I rolled my eyes and answered him.

"Dickhead, I'm not seeing this either"

"Yes you do"

He opposed me.

"I didn't"

"You did. If not, then why is there a letter like that inside your house?Inside your room?"

Richie asked making me think hard. Now that he said that, why exactly is there a letter in my house? Who put it there? And how can it come in my house?

I was sunk deep in my thoughts when I got shook by Richie saying..."What the fuck? You waiting for some prince to take you away? Let's go creep"

Sighing I let him pull me along the group. Reaching the place I saw Bowers and his group kicking Mike. I knew him from seeing him almost everyday riding his bike.

As if on cue two stones hit Bowers right on the head before he smash a rock on Mike's head. Beverly and me stood in the front. I was holding two more large stones and Bevy crouched to get some more.

"Nice throw"

Stan commented. An arm hanged on my shoulder and there stood Richie. Mike crawled fast to our side.

"Atta girl,you rock them creep "

"For just 10 seconds could you just shut up Richie Tozier?"

"Oh 10 seconds? Sure why not"

I rolled my eyes at his comment. The rest grabbed stones as Henry stepped forward and spoke.

"You losers are trying too hard.....She'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely.....like I did"

I clenched my fist and spoke up. Beverly isn't a bitch like the rumors said, and he doesn't have the right to speak like that.

"Motherfucker, is that all you got shithead?"

I cussed and threw a rock at him the same time Ben yelled and Bevy followed. As the three of our throws hit Bowers I heard Richie muttering....

"5.....4.....3.....2.....1.......ROCK WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He yelled and was suddenly hit by a rock on the head and knocked down. "What an idiot--" I was about to say when I was hit on the head too making it slightly bleed. Flipping my hair I grab a hold of the rock in my hand and said....

"Hit me on the face, and I'll hit you on the balls!"

The rock war began, the three of them getting hit by every throw we made. Mike hitted Bowers on the head and was knocked down again.

"FUCK YOU BITCH"

One of his goon yelled at Beverly and was hit again. The two of his friends left and Henry was all alone, on the ground and feeling weak from all the throws he got.

The others started leaving him and I was left behind waiting for Richie and heard him yell

"Go blow your Dad, you mullet-wearing asshole!"

And he lifted his middle fingers, I rolled my eyes and pulled him by the end of his summer-themed shirt. He stopped on his tracks and pulled my hand away from his shirt and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"My shirt's gonna be ripped in pieces"

I just looked at him and he looked at me. I looked away and sighed before walking again. I didn't really know thinking that my phobia's the one causing my stomach to flip, I still didn't disliked the feeling. For shit's sake Rory Martins, stop your heart from running wild.

The six of us sat down a bench near a circus group performing. Each of them gave their sentimental comments about childhood and being involved in something we don't even know.

Questions were asked. Until one was tossed to Richie.

"Why Rich? What are you afraid of?"

Richie looked at the group performing before turning back and fixed his glasses.

"Clowns"

So this dude's afraid of clowns? Wow, that's unexpected.

"Don't laugh there Rory, it's your turn to tell us what you really are afraid of"

Eddie spoke up and looked at me. All of their eyes are on me of course. I started fidgeting with my fingers, trying to think how to answer.

I sighed, decided that I'll tell them the truth.

"I've been wanting to tell you guys, I haven't seen anything like the clown you saw. It was nothing like that. I saw a red balloon. And I suppose you guys saw that too right?"

Each of them nodded except for Richie who reached out for my hand and wrapped a handkerchief around it.

I looked at him weirded, he leaned and whispred "You threw too much rocks earlier creep"

I was surprised but I still didn't pull my hands away from his. I breathed out and continued talking.

"What I saw was just a piece of paper attached to the string of the balloon. And a voice that gave me panic attacks--"

"Are you saying, you are fucking sick when you fell down the window?"

Richie hysterically asked.

"Wait what are you talking about Rich?"

Stanley stated. Followed by Ben.

"You're with Rory? When?"

And by Eddie.

"Was it the day I walked home with Rory?"

Richie and I nodded the same time. I coughed and continued before Eddie spoke again.

"Honestly, I don't know what I'm afraid of. I don't even know if I should believe my Mom. But even if I don't know what my fear is, what my weakness is, I know what my strength right now is"

I looked at each of them. And lastly at Bevy.

"It's you guys"

End of Chapter 6

A/N: So here's the update guys! As I've said more RR couple scenes!!! Hope you liked it! And just saying, Rory's character is a bit similar to my own. Hahahaa anyways stay tuned for the next chapter and sorry for the long wait for the update!!!!! Lovelots guys!!!!

-Misao-playing-in-the-well-