SPECIAL CHAPTER 1 : WRONG

A/N: So I'll be putting myself in this story about the movie IT 2017. All of the shits that I imagined that didn't happened and what will result of it. I will be a part of this story instead of Rory so yey, I'm so hyped up to write this. My name will be said in this chapter. Enjoy guys!

Casts:
Author-chan as Carissa Ripsom
Finn Wolfhard as Richie Tozier
It Cast 2017 as theirselves

|ARIS|

What if Georgie didn't went missing?

A lot of questions ran inside my head as I walked across the hallway in school. A lot students bumped me on the shoulder but apparently none of them was big or strong enough to knock me down.

I'm Carissa "Aris" Ripsom, a girl living here in Derry Maine for a year now. My parents have died tragically in an unsolved mystery car accident, which I didn't pay much attention to since I was adopted by my aunts.

Betty Ripsom is my one and only cousin. And she is missing.

"A, let's go"

My face lit up as I heard the voice of Stanley. I quickly moved over to him and walked to the rest of the group. The Losers' Club to be exact. I wasn't really expecting to be a part of this, but I'm pretty curious about the strange things happening here in Derry, Maine.

And I thought that Bill's little brother,Georgie's disappearance will more or less lead me to something. Hopefully something about Betty.

"Hi guys" me

"Hi Aris" Bill

I met the four of them four months ago. I was still getting used to this town and in front of me was Bill getting bullied by Henry Bowers. I knew I had to do something, so without a second thought I did a roundhouse kick on him knocking him out cold.

"Oh our mascot's here!" Richie

"For fuck's sake Richie, your saliva's all over me. Shit" me

Second was with Richie, that kid's mouth really is annoying. But nevertheless seeing him getting ignored by every other student in our class, I paired up with him. And guess what? He is nicer than he looks.

"Hi Carissa" Eddie

"Ed, my name sounds so old-fashioned. Will you ever stop calling me that? Haha" me

Eddie was next. The boy got tripped while walking in the hallway. I was fixing my things in the locker that time. He seemed to be having difficulty breathing and he dropped his bag. Making a scene there I helped him up and carried him to the infirmary.

"How's your day A?" Stanley

"Fine I guess" me

Stanley is an exception unlike the others I met him the first day of school. Unlike the rest, he didn't need any saving. He needed someone to copy homework. And luckily I am a good student so I did mine and lent it to him.

"Aunt's still hoping to see Betty out from school. I feel bad for her. She didn't know Betty's really gone"

I spoke as the five of us looked at my aunt waiting beside the police officers in front of the school.

"She's just m-m-missing Aris. I really should get going. I promised Georgie we'd play afterschool"

Bill was the first to go home. This felt wrong,  like it wasn't supposed to be that way. Like the part where he said he promised Georgie. It really felt wrong.

And surprisingly Bowers just walked past us lowering his head low. What the hell is happening? Is he usually like this? I don't know anymore.

From the part where Bill spoke of Georgie, something felt off. Didn't Georgie went missing? What the hell is happening here?

I heard a whisper as the light in my eyes darkened as if covered by the curtains of darkness.....

"This is just the beginning Aris"

End of SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

A/N: So what do you guys think? It's only a special series tho, specially for the days I'm not updating Androphobia. It will be more or less a replacement.

-Misao-holding-red-balloons-