Well House | Projector | Sister

|RORY|

All of us were inside Bill's garage. He set up a projector and asked Ben for the old map of Derry. He shot it in and pointed at the Storm Drain,marked.

"Look..... That's where G-G-Georgie disappeared, there's the iron works and the black spot...."

He trailed. I was beginning to feel unsettled. I don't know why but I didn't wanna scare them so I just continued listening to what Bill was saying.

"Everywhere IT happens it's—it's all connected by the sewers..."

My breathing again felt like I was being suffocated. It's not like before, there wasn't any voice, no balloons but why am I feeling like this.

"And they all meet up at the—"

"The well house"

Even though I'm having difficulty breathing, I said that with Ben. He's not the only one who knows too much about the history of Derry.

"You mean the house on Neibolt Street?"

Stanley's voice was quivering when he asked. The atmosphere was already heavy but Richie being the dickhead he is, still has the time to joke.

"You mean the creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?"

I rolled my eyes.

"You should come over there for some time Richie, dickheads are always welcome I heard"

Eddie began to use his inhaler. I was hyperventilating too, but it wasn't that noticeable so I tried to breathe in and breathe out as quietly as possible.

Beverly was the next one to talk.

"I hate that place... Always feels like it's watching me"

Then Eddie who tried his best to speak even though he's having an asthma attack.

"That's where I saw IT. That's where I saw the clown"

"You'll see the clown there Eddie, every kid does. You know why?"

I spoke up and was followed by Billy.

"Tha-Tha-That's where it lives"

Shivers sent to our spines the unsettling feeling I got here earlier is getting more and more worse.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there"

Stan stated. Eddie bolted up from his seat and stood in front of the projector.

"Can we stop talking about this? I can barely breath. It's summer. We're kids. I can barely breath. I'm having a fucking asthma attack and fuck doing this"

He ripped the other map of Derry. That's when I heard it again.

"Rory? Baby girl?"

Not sure of whose voice was that, cold sweat began to drip from my forehead again and my chest tightened.

"What the hell! Put the map back!"

I heard Bill said. Focusing on them, the voice seem to disappear from my head. Eddie shook his head and held his ground.

The projector began moving on its own.

"What happened?"

Bill asked us and exchanged looks from the screen to the projector.

"What the hell's happening to that thing Bill?"

"What's going on?"

I asked, Stanley began to get suspicious too. Mike tried to fix it but nothing seem to change.