Over | Return | Move

|RORY|

I saw Bill hugged Beverly, not knowing what I felt I sighed. But I suddenly screeched when a pair of hands wrapped around my shoulders. Richie again.

"You jealous of that creep?"

"I didn't even say anything Tozier, get off me"

"You want me to get off but you're not squirming. You need to be more honest sometimes Rory"

"Ugh, fuck you"

"Anytime babe"

Rolling my eyes I removed his arms from me. Bill suddenly walked towards a yellow raincoat all of us were familiar about. Kneeling on the ground while grabbing it, he let out soft sobs. All of us walked to him and engulfed him in a hug.

Just when the astmosphere's good, a hand crept up to my waist and pulled me closer. Again it was none other than Richie. Scoffing I just let him be. After a while all of us went out of the sewers, and on our separate ways home. 

"See you guys tomorrow"

I waved goodbye and was about to leave when Richie grabbed me by the wrist and suddenly kissed my cheek.

"See you tomorrow sweetheart"

I don't know why but I felt my face heated up, probably from anger. Ughhhhh.

"Sweetheart your face, go home Tozier"

I pushed him aside and sat on my bike then pedaled with a smile still on my face.

"Hey Rory, wait up"

As usual Eddie pedaled harder and catched up to me. I chuckled seeing a word written on his cast.

"Um can I--we go to your house sometimes?"

He asked suddenly.

"Sure. My mom won't mind I'm sure, and Eddie?"

"Yeah?"

"Meet me at the park tomorrow, I mean, yeah we're meeting up with gang but I wanna talk to you privately"

His house is nearing so I stopped pedaling at the road where we part ways. He stopped too and looked at me, then slowly nodded.

"Sure, meet you there at 7?"

"Yeah, I'll be there"

Before 6 I already reached my house, and luckily Mom was there and the house lights are all on. Laughters and giggles were heard from the kitchen. Suspicious of what's going on, I walked slowly and took a peek. 

Mom was hanging her hands on a stranger's neck as they danced around. She suddenly took notice of me and exclaimed..

"Rory! Sweetie! Finally you're home!"

I kissed her cheek and entered the kitchen. The man still has his back turned from us. But his scent quickly got into my nose, it was a very familiar scent.

"Mom, who's that?"

"Your Dad"

The man turned around. Who I thought was dead, Dad stood there with his face as calm and as happy as ever.

I was confused. Mom never told me my Dad was still alive, I jumped to conclusions that maybe the reason he doesn't live with us is because he's long gone.

"Mom I don't get it. Dad wasn't here with us for years, I thought he was gone. I thought he was..."

I broke down into tears as I ran to Dad and hugged him burying my face in his chest.