2018!!!!

A/N: 2018 is finally here!!!! Time-check here in my place, it's 2:00 am! And to celebrate it, I'm gonna give you guys of what to expect of me this year!!! The ItGetsRed Series is going to have one more fanfiction added which is Bill Denbrough's.

●●●●

This is the plot for Bill: ItGetsRed

Title: Angel's Number

The Losers separate their ways, Bill moved out for college. Still having problems with his speech, it's a bit hard to make friends. Still hanging on his feelings towards Bevy, he dials her number on the phone. Only to get one key wrong.

Instead he called a girl calling herself Valkyrie, Bill was supposed to end the call but instead he saved the girl's number and Val saved his. The next day, he gets a call from the same person saying she can help him with his stuttering.

Bill is the kind of guy who won't reject other people so he accepted, little did he know that the girl helping him is the one who needs saving all this time. He never knew,
that the number of the girl he thought was kinda annoying, is an ANGEL'S NUMBER.

Written: December 28, 2017

●●●●

A/N: The next one is for my upcoming series again called "MakeMeFloat" Series. And again, the plot I made for this series is for Bill Denbrough. Hope ya guys like it!

●●●●

Plot for Bill : MakeMeFloat

Title: Dead End

Marionette "Rion" Seinfeld
The mystery girl who returned after being gone for a year in Derry, Maine.
She's not the quiet type, she's cheerful and was known to be everybody's friend. But everything changed when her so-called bestfriend, Betty Rimpson, disappeared the exact same day the two of them last hanged out.

Billy Denbrough
A boy eager to find his missing brother, starts to suspect Rion that she knows how to bring back Georgie. But what would he discover when Rion started hanging out with the Losers's Club? His feelings for Beverly wavering, or a monster hidden among his friends?

Will Marionette bring a new beginning for them or will she be another DEAD END?

Written : December 20, 2017

Ps. Dead end is actually one of the plots I was planning to give away in my plot book, TLOM: Ninja Scrolls, but I figured not to because it's such a waste.

-Misao-having-a-happy-new-year-