SNEAK PEEK : DEAD END |IT 2K17 BILL DENBROUGH FANFICTION|

.
.
.
.
.

"Where's Rion?"

Asked Bill while holding a bat to IT as it held on the sides of the well.

"I don't know, she just disappeared"

Ben stated. The seven of them decided to look for Rion while Richie watch over It.

A few minutes more, Richie looked behind him then back to where the clown is. He was shocked and called the rest of the gang.

"Guys I found her"

The Losers' Club were happy of what Richie said but as they returned to where the clown is, Rion stood on the edges of the well.

Bill stepped forward, dragging the bat in his hand. He gulped and held his hand out to the girl looking at him with eyes full of guilt and regret.

"Marionette, w-w-what are you doing there? Get down here. Please"

Bill spoke up and walked closer dropping the bat to the ground. It just continued saying the exact same poem Bill always used.

Rion looked away from Bill and the club.

"No Bill, I can't. I'm bound to this, to him"

The girl pointed at the clown now laughing sinister, Bill remained in his place.

"Please get away from that thing Rion. I can't lose you now"

"I'm sorry Bill, I'm sorry. I wish I could tell you the truth"

Bill filled with sadness and rage walked over to where IT was. And was about to smash its head when he started breaking apart.

Looking over to where Rion is, he saw her hands started to disperse. The last thing the Losers' Club heard was "Fear".

But not for Bill, what he heard was the voice of the girl he saw more than a friend.The voice of a girl saying... "Goodbye William Denbrough, I'll remember you"

They were all left dumbfounded when the clown was pulled down, but they were left in tears when the girl disappeared right before their eyes.

●●●●●

A/N: So what do you guys think? Sad? I thought, what if I write a tragic ending instead of a happy one? Stay tuned, I'll be publishing this story after the short 15 chapters of Eddie's Fanfiction THORNED. And to all of you who haven't read that story, please do. And have a nice day everyone!

-Misao-The-Kunai-Master-