Fear? | House | Mom

|RORY|

"You little crap, what the hell are you doing following me here?"

I hissed at Richie. Yes, he was the one who spoke earlier. I wasn't really scared, I was creeped out. I thought it was a pedophile following me.

"Would you believe that this pretty boy wants to see you home safe?"

He wiggled his eyebrows again. I clicked my tongue and turned my back at him. I walked ahead but he just caught up beside me.

"Hey Rory, I wanna ask"

"What is it?"

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Fuck you and your shitty mouth Tozier"

I answered. Who in their right mind would ask a girl something like that? Is he still sane? Ugh. Annoying psycho.

"I saw you and Eddie walking together earlier. You guys seem pretty close already"

He spoke again. I took advantage of his question and came up with a comeback.

"Why? You jealous?"

He widened his eyes and slowly spoke in his awful British accent.

"Hello my friend, mother just called so I have to rush. See you in a while my good fellow!"

Then he left. I raised a brow then shrugged and turned around. Only to find myself in front of my house. I looked back at Richie's running figure.

How'd he know I live here? Oh well. I got the key from under the carpet and opened the house. It was quiet as usual,thinking Mom's asleep I walked on tiptoes.

"Mom? I'm home"

I called out in a whisper and went inside my room and locked the door. I sighed in tiredness and slumped on my bed. My eyes were barely open when I heard soft knocks on my window.

"Okay, who the hell did that? Is it a pigeon?"

I opened the window and to my surprise the red balloon a while ago was there stuck on a tree with a writing I was very familiar with.

Baby Girl

[A/N: It's written like the font below]

Something's written with a red ink, wait red ink isn't that dark right? I started to get curious and reached out for it until a nostalgic voice called out to me

"Rory? Is that you?"

It sounded so close, but so far as it echoes. I don't know why but I felt my chest tighten as I forgot how to breathe. My eyes were slowly closing. And finally my knees slipped off my window.

I blacked out but I knew I fell.

|RICHIE|

I was about to completely leave her district when I felt the urge to run back to her house. I was a few steps away when I saw Bowers riding his car.

A bit panicked, I hid in the backyard of the purple house next to Rory's. That's when I heard a window opened. My eyes bulged open as I hurried to catch her falling body.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Catch that creep!"

I screeched and even slipped. Luckily she fell exactly on me. We landed with a thud.

"You really are weird. What the hell are you doing?"

I asked but realized it was pretty stupid asking her when she's not even conscious. What happened to her? Fuck, I really should get her to Bill's.

"First we met you and you hang out with us. Second you break my moment of awesomeness with your weird answers. Third, you fainted and fell from your window. Be thankful someone like me is doing this for you!"

I hissed. Not to straightforward but, I seem to find it hard to get along with her. I mean, she literally gets on my nerves whenever she retorts.

And before she even came, I was the only one with glasses. Now it's the two of us. It's not like I'm saying I don't like her, I just don't like how she acts with me.

"Where are you taking my daughter?"

I turned back and saw a middle-aged woman, that looks exactly like February step out of a cab. This must be her mother.

She screeched when she saw creep laying unconscious in my arms. A slap landed on my face.

"How dare you touch her?! Did she faint when you touched her?! Give me Rory, and leave my sight and never come here again!"

She bluntly yelled and grabbed her daughter from my grasps and stormed off inside their house with a loud doorslam.

"What the fuck's wrong with that woman? Ow that stings"

I muttered to myself and walked back home holding my cheek. I got in trouble just because I saved that weirdo.

What an awfully crappy day, am I right?

End of Chapter 4

A/N: I tried updating earlier so here it is! Enjoy guys! Stay tuned for the next updates! And thanks for the silent readers and active voters taking their time to read this mediocre fanfiction of mine!! Thanks!!! Lovelots for you guys!!

-Misao-smiling-playing-with-Pennywise-