Final | Away | Swear

|RORY|

"Fuck it! I'm gonna step on you guys. Lift me up in one two--Jesus! I wasn't even near three!"

I screeched, standing on Mike and Stanley's shoulder. These idiots are in a rush, so they lifted me up before 3.

I reached for Beverly's leg and was slowly put down by the two. She was in a daze, and her usual eyes were gone.

"BEV!BEVERLY!...WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING UP?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?! BEVERLY PLEASE! COME ON!"

Ben panicked, and hugged Bevy. Eddie pointed his flashlight upwards and asked.

"Guys.....are those...?"

"Those are all the missing children"

"The missing kids. Floating"

I said followed by Stanley. Suddenly Ben kissed Beverly. Richie held my hand and said...

"We should do that sometimes"

"Oh screw yourself Tozier"

Soon enough Beverly woke up. She was engulfed in a hug by me and Richie followed by Mike. Hearing footsteps I looked over at Eddie walking a few steps forward.

Then Stanley asked..

"Where's Bill?"

The rest of us followed Eddie. We saw Georgie in front of him. I suddenly wondered where Jary is. Isn't she with that clown earlier? Pretending to be my Dad?

Is she just a figment of my imagination?

"I would want anything for you to be home"

I heard Bill said, but a familiar toy caught my eye. Walking towards the pile of garbage, I pulled it out. It was January's teddy bear. It's head is cut off the body.

I felt tears warming up my eyes but I tried to be strong and positive. Hiding the stuffed toy inside my backpack, I walked over to them and saw Bill point a gun at Georgie's head.

"But you're not Georgie"

He pulled the trigger. Georgie's small body fell on the ground. Seeing that scene I remembered my sister again.

"Rory, I love you!"

"We'll be together forever right?"

"Rory! Rory! Ro--"

Opening my eyes, his small body started to wiggle. And I am familiar as fuck who the hell does something like that.

"That asshole"

I cussed. Soon enough he stood right back up and began chasing all of us.

"Kill it! Kill it!"

I yelled and dugged the pocket knife from my dress to him but was smashed by his arms. It hurts but I'm sure Jary felt more pain.

I stood up and tried again, this time I hugged his legs hoping for him to stumble down, but then again like the rest of us I got thrown away.

"Bill!"

One of us yelled. All of us were down and Bill was caught by that thing. Pennywise began to speak.

"Let him go"

Beverly said. The clown shook its head and said... "No. I'll take him.I'll take all of you! As I feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear!Or just leave us be. I'll take him. Only him. Then I will have my long rest and you will all leave to grow, and drive and leaaaad haaaaaappy liiiives until old age lead you back to the weeds"