♢; i think i love you

"we're just having sex no i would never call it love..."

(( were gonna pretend frank is taller than gee in this fic ok? ok. ))

parade!frank
2007!twink!gee

(0.0)

frank sat in his humble abode, waiting for gerard. he told gerard that he was home alone, basically hinting that he could come over so they could fuck.
frank tapped his foot impatiently before hearing the ring of the door bell.

frank smirked, getting up from the couch to open the door, looking through the peep hole at the front door to make sure it was gerard. and it was.

he swung the door open, meeting the soft, dizzying hazel eyes he secretly adored more then anything. "hey baby. come on in." frank purred.
"frank, i uh," gerard cleared his throat.
"i need to talk to you."
"about what, gorgeous?" frank asked, putting his hands on gerards hips leading him over into the room. gee was always a sucker for pet names.
"i dont think i wanna do this anymore."

frank stopped.

"what?"

"frank im sorry but im not some prostitue you can fuck whenever you want. i mean- ugh, i know our deal was all 'no feelings attatched' but i cant-...i-i cant do it..." he teared.

"baby why?" frank leaned in, the pads of his thumbs wiping away the tears.

"i-i-..."

"spit it out gerard."

"i-i love you frankie..."

frank looked at him in shock. his furrowed eyebrows untying as he stood up straight. "i never thought id hear you say that gee," he chuckled.
"all this time i thought you didnt want me like that." he stated dryly, yet a hint of sadness in his voice.
"i-i do but...im not gonna stick around if you only want to use me..."

frank sighed.
"then i guess i better say it now."

at that moment, gerards teary eyes filled with fear, he didnt want to be away from frank. but he knew it would hurt more if it was only lust, not love.

"i love you too, gerard arthur way. more than i fucking love myself."
frank smiled, grabbing gerards head and pulling him in towards his chest, hugging him tightly. he held him close in his arms and rested his chin atop his head. "your mine now gerard,always."
gee had been dying to hear those words for the longest time, he had always wished frank would claim him - and he always invisioned it to be like this.

frank moved his head, using his finger to pull up his chin so gerard was looking up at him. he stared into gerards eyes for a moment, as if he were trying to find something. after what seemed like an eternity to gerard, frank leaned in and kissed him. their lips molded together, in perfect sync.
frank lowered his hands to rest on gerards hips, pulling him closer causing him to groan.
"ive been wanting to do this for a long time, gee." frank mumbled against gerards lips. "do what?"
"this." frank said, running to the closest wall and slamming gerards back to it, pinning his wrists above him and attacking his neck. "ah~" gerard cried out when frank nibbled at his sensitive spot in between his ear and neck.

frank paused for a moment and put his hands on the back of gerards thighs.
"put your hands on my shoulders and jump up." frank said.
gerard nodded and jumped, frank lifting him and wrapping his legs around his waist, still pressing his back against the wall. gerard pulled frank in roughly, grabbing at his hair so he wouldnt pull away.

they held their lips together like they were superglued. frank was still carrying gerard up the stairs to his bedroom, were they could both solve each others little problems.

frank laid gerard down on the bed with his legs still wrapped around him, their tongues tying together in one saliva-coated knot. frank began grinding his hips down on gerards, making him moan into the others mouth.
"thats a cute outfit. but i think it would look a lot better on my bedroom floor."
frank said when he finally pulled away.
"oh, fuck me." gerard whined quietly.
"gladly." frank began to tear gerards clothes off, admiring the pale and slightly chubby body. "your so fucking beautiful." frank praised as he left open mouthed kisses all over gees chest.
"f-frank..."
"yes, baby?"
"g-go hard on me...and dont be nice please..." he whined while frank was still rocking his hips.
frank almost came right then and there, but held it in for later.

frank tore his own shirt off, shrugging off his jeans leaving him in just his boxers. "im gonna fucking ruin you baby doll." frank growled in his ear, biting on his lobe.
"s-so do it then.."

frank took of gerards boxers along with his own. "prep?" he asked. "nuh-uh. i wanna feel you." gerard said.
frank put some lube on his hand, slicking up his member.

gerard lay on his back, his waist being pulled into franks lap for better access.
frank placed his tip at the boys entrance. "ready?"
"yes frankie."
frank nodded and slid all the way in, causing gerard to hiss in pain.
"do you want me to stop?"
"no no no its fine. you c-can move."
he struggled to form words, the overwhelming sensation of being so full. frank began to go faster, sliding in and out in quick motions. frank pinned gerards wrists above his head, almost cumming when he heard gerards seductive words. "use me frankie. choke me, edge me, hurt me, do anything. remember im yours now."
frank smirked, wrapping a hand around gerards neck and applying light pressure. "g-go faster."
frank was pounding into him, searching for his prostate. frank squeezed harder on gerards neck.
"you look so fucking sexy like this. all sweaty and whorish." frank whispered.
frank went all the way into him, his tip stabbing his prostate incredibly hard, making gerards scream out. "right there frankie! right there! ah~"

frank pulled out and slammed back into him again, going faster every time making gerard let out little "ah ah ah ah ah's" frank sucked harshly on gerards neck, leaving a dark purple mark near his collar bone. "fuck your so tight baby.." frank said.

"fr-frankie so close so close ahh..."

"hold it baby."

gerard whined, with frank still slamming into his prostate.

frank lost it, filling gerard with hot white cum, causing the boy to moan loudly. "okay baby you can let it go." frank said, loosening his grip on gerards neck. "ahh daddy!" gerard moaned when he came all over his chest. frank chuckled, and pulled out of him, making gerard whine at the loss of contach between them.

"daddy, huh?"

"oh shut up and get me a towel."

•+•

hope you liked it <3