brat

AYE WE GOT 4K READS ON THIS BOOK YAYAYAYAYAYA 111!1!1!

have some daddy kink

disneyland!frnk
revenge!fem!gee

||this is what good ol' daddy fronk looks like in this chap||________________________

________________________

"its so hooot." gee whined, looking over to his daddy who was laying on the couch with his laptop sitting comfortably on his thighs.

"wanna go outside? its sunny out. we could go to the park." frank suggested, his eyes still glued to the buzzfeed article he was reading about what zoidiac signs have to do with music taste.

"really daddy?!"

"mhm, go get dressed doll. ill make you a snack." he said, closing his laptop and heading towards the kitchen.

gee cheered and ran upstairs, finding the perfect outfit to wear to the park.
as frank made his snack, he decided on wearing a white skirt and black fishnet stockings, with his white converse and black long-sleeved crop top.

he laced up his shoes and applied a bit of makeup before he heard frank call to him from the kitchen. "honey can you get my sunglasses up there please?"

"sure daddy!" gee ran down the stairs happily with his phone and franks sunglasses in hand.
gee walked into the kitchen where frank was standing at the island in the center of the room, a little sandwitch on the plate adjacent to him.

"let me see your outfit." franks voice was slightly different, but gee payed it no mind as he stood in front of frank giving him a full view, doing a little spin but somehow feeling franks mood change when he saw that gees skirt barely covered his butt.

"your not going out wearing that."

"what? why not?" gee said with a pout.

"because, your mine and im not having any other guy stare at that perfect ass of yours." frank said, inching closer and putting his hands on gees hips.

"i know's daddy, but i am yours! no ones gunna' take me away from you."

"turn around for me again, kitten," frank requested, watching gee fo a little twirl before he pushed gee up against the island, his hips already pressuring against the marble edge.

"you havent even worn that for 5 minutes and you've already managed to make daddy hard." frank mumbled.

gee whimpered as frank pressed firm kisses against his neck.
"you look beautiful."

"s- so can i wear it to the park?"

"i said no."

"but you said you liked it daddy," gee said frustratedly. "and im always g'na be yours."

frank smiled and turned gee around, lifting him up so he was now sitting on the kitchen island. "eat your sandwitch baby." frank said as he left the kitchen, leaving gee confused as to what had just happened.

————————————————————

"gerard arthur way get your ass down here right now!" frank fumed from down stairs.

"y- yes daddy?" gee panted once he was in the living room, knowing that he must have done something bad.

"what have i told you about leaving markers on the floor?"

"oh! m' sorry daddy, ill clean it!"

"no no, you already broke two rules today. first, you dress inappropriately for the park, and then you leave art supplies all over the floor."

"i said i was sorry daddy! an' we didnt even go to the park!" gee shouted back, watching something deepen in franks eyes.

"and now another rule is broken. i think someone deserves a punishment, dont you?" frank asked semi-sweetly.

"y-yes sir."

frank led him up to the bedroom, and gee looked at him expectantly, waiting for frank to sit down so he would be able to bend over his knee.

"on your knees, kitten."

gee did as he was told, looking up at frank from his position on the floor.
frank walked over to the bedside table and pulled out black leather cuffs, walking back to gee with them and placing his wrists behind his back, locking them in place.

"since you thought it was okay to shout at daddy without apologizing, your gonna learn your lesson by swallowing down daddys problem, got it?"

"yes sir."

"open wide, baby boy." frank said as he unzipped his pants and took his bulging cock out of his confines.

gee complied and opened, frank immediately sliding into gees mouth, frank gripped onto gees hair and thrusted in and out of his mouth, having his way with the naughty boy.
___________________________
i shall end it here bc this chapter was a mess and it was pretty shit

— bad vibes man :((

>>xok