♢; hot for teacher

parade!frank
dangerdays!gerard
________________________________

frank was utterly annoyed.
beyond annoyed.
it was december, and all if the shitty kids in belleville high were throwing balls of snow (mostly ice) at his car.

all he wanted was fucking coffee.

what did he do to deserve this?
he was a pretty easy teacher, as long as you did your work and shut your mouth he gave you a good grade. but he wasnt the kind of teacher to let you walk all over him like some kind of door mat.
if you caused trouble in his class, you get a warning the first time. second time, an even louder warning. third time, detention. thats just the way he was. but no students really bothered him though, he didnt have any ill-will against anyone he taught. except for gerard way. he had fiery red hair, hazel eyes and an attitude if franks ever seen one. gerard wasnt too much of a problem, if he didnt get frank so flustered all the time. he wore tight skinny jeans, band tees and eyeliner — how cliché, frank would think.

but since frank was young, and had a lot more patients with the students than older teachers, he would usually chaperone the school dances, and would take breaks to go jerk off in the bathroom after watching gerard dance.
he watched the way his hips swayed to the music, how he would smile and the gloss of sweat coming off his forehead would catch franks eye and he would stare until it was over. frank liked gerard a whole lot maybe even more if he wasnt such a pain in the ass.

frank sighed. "another week, another paycheck." he said to himself, sitting down at his desk and plugging in his flash drive to set up the powerpoint that had todays lesson.

~ time skip ~

"so what was gatsby's main goal?"

frank asked his second period class. first period was homeroom, now frank had the same class for periods 2 and 3.
the class room was silent, frank hated having moring classes, the students were basically dead.

"anybody?"

he asked once again, no response.

"gatsby's main goal was to capture daisy's attention, he would throw elaborate parties just to basically throw her an invitation that she didnt really ask for," frank began.
"gatsby was a wealthy man, he would invite people to such parties that they could not turn down the offer but in gatsby's heart, daisy was his guest of honor. after he fell in love with daisy buchanan, he would do anything and everything to get her to notice him.
what does this remind you of?"
frank asked his class, a few hands raising this time.

"ah, so you guys are awake." frank chuckled, before calling on a girl with braided hair in the back. "it reminds me of crushes, like you know gatsby really likes daisy and he basically wants nick to set them up." she said.
"very good ashley. why do you think that is?"

frank scanned around the room, stopping when he saw a familiar facial expression from a familiar face.
"because he wanted her." gerard smirked. "well yes thats true, but what drove gatsby to claim his lost love?"

no one knew the answer.

"okay, what position was nick in when gatsby and daisy met again?" frank asked, more hands raised.
"a third wheel." bob bryar chuckled in the background of the class.
"do you think that gatsby was trying to make nick jealous?" frank asked, liking the feedback he was getting from the students. "no." gerard called out.
"okay, why?"
"because he needed his wingman to set him up. if he was trying to get his friend to help him out with a girl, he wouldnt try to make the other guy jealous, thats just fucked up."
"language, gerard."
"its. fucked. up." the read-head tested, making the class erupt in silent laughs and little 'oohs'.