♢; christmas break

ugh end my life plz

parade!frank
dangerdays!gee

mcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrx

the school bell rang, everyone flooding the halls and hundreds of students flowing out of the school to go home for christmas break, the students of bellevile high saying farewell to their friends and teachers.

gerard however, was more than happy to get to spend some of the break with frank. no one knew that the teacher was screwing their student, but even if anyone did know it wasnt like that.
frank actually liked gerard, and gerard actually liked frank. sure the sex was amazing, but the two really cared about each other, and frank was so happy gerard was going to be graduating soon. gerard skipped happily to franks -or mr.iero's- classroom.

gerard opend the door, he saw frank putting away the last of his papers, looking down at his watch. gerard quietly shut the door behind him.

"merry christmas, mr.iero."
gerard said, making franks head shoot up and smile.

frank sat down in his chair, patting his lap for gerard to sit on. gerard set his book bag down, his legs at both sides of franks thighs. "what do you have behind your back, baby boy?" frank asked, seeing gerard smile.

"open part one of your gift sir!" gerard said excitedly. gerard handed him a red envelope, that said "for mr.iero"
in gerards pretty hand writing.

frank smiled and opened the folded white paper inside.

"dear frankie," it read.
"your not only the best teacher ever, but your the worlds most amazing daddy but this is only part one of your present, im saving the rest for later. hope you like it ;)
~xoGee (ps, check the envelope for more, *wink wink*)"

frank chuckled, and checked the envelope once more. there was a photograph inside, nearly getting frank hard the second he saw it.

 there was a photograph inside, nearly getting frank hard the second he saw it

gerard giggled, licking his lips and leaning into franks ear. "i know what i want for christmas daddy." he purred.
"and whats that, sugar?"
"you."
"well lets get you in the car then."
frank purred, kissing his forehead making gerard smile and grab his bag.

~ at franks house ~

frank bent gerard over the large bed, pushing his cheeks apart, moaning at the pretty pink rim he loved to abuse so much, before landing a hard smack onto his right cheek. "mmh~" gerard whined when his aching cock was pushed up against the bed. gerard gave frank part two of his present, which was a pair of blood red panties on his milky white skin. but not only that, gerard brought handcuffs and and a wooden paddle with the word "slut" carved into it. that was definitely the best gift franks ever gotten.

frank already had gerard hands cuffed behind his back, and the room was being filled with gerards moans and smacks of the paddle against gerards bum. "this," smack. "is what happens," smack. "when you dont-" smack. "do your work-" smack smack. "in the first quater!" smack. gerard whimpered underneath him, cowering when he got on the bed and tilted gerards chin up so he was making direct eye contact.