bus showers

im really sorry about my last chapter. i was going thru a rough patch but im fine now.
-
also listen to the song its v v good

//REVENGE ERA//
________________________

"dude, did you take a shit in your bunk because it smells like asshole in there."
frank laughed at the drummer.

"hop off my dick iero, cant shit on this bus anyway." bob laughed along with frank, seeing gerard coming down the isle of bunks, digging through his bags.

"gee what are you panicking about?" frank said in regards to his frantic searching.

"i cant find my fucking tie!"

"which one?"

"the red one dumbass!" he shouted, looking though his back pack.

bob laughed at frank, causing him to get shoved lightly into the wall.

"its literally right under your feet, DUMBASS." the guitarist mocked.

"well i didnt see it. can you two get your shit together we have to be at the venue by 3." gerard said, emptying his backpack onto the middle bunk (his bed) and shoving his black shirt, red tie, makeup and skinny jeans into it.

"we're still driving," bob said.

"does it look like i give a fuck? im tired of being late because of you two."

"okay gerard how about you relax. go take a shower because your flipping out and its only 1pm. we'll make it on time to the venue, and the concert starts at 6 so we'll be fine." frank reassured gerard, who was standing there in sweat pants and his favourite madonna t-shirt.

"thanks frank," gee smiled, and kissed the guitarist on the cheek.

•••

he felt the hot water touch his skin, and he melted into it. he decided to actually wash his hair today, just to make sure there werent any creatures living in it at this point.

the rest of the band & crew were watching a movie in the hang out area of the tour bus, probably some shitty horror flick from the $5 dollar movie bin at walmart.

or at least he thought.

he heard some shuffling from the inside of the bus bathroom, the tiny shower was located in the corner across from the toilet. he wouldnt be surprised if he peeked out of the curtain and saw one of his gross band members taking a piss, but the only one who really did that was mikey, considering he was his brother.

gerard just sighed in content at the water temperature and continued to was his hair, closing his eyes when the warm water hit his scalp.

"got room in there for two?" gerard heard a familiar voice purr.

"get out, frank." gerard laughed.

"i asked you a question, babe."

gerard gulped and peeked out of the shower curtain to see frank, standing there, naked. he didnt dare look down, or else gerard jr. would have gotten excited. "u-uh whats up?" gee asked.

frank just smirked at him and opened the shower curtain, stepping into the shower, that was big enough that it probably was meant for two people, yet still small.

"uh frank i-"

"shh, did you make sure your hair was washed?"

"what?"

"c'mere." frank said, taking some conditioner and squirting it onto his hand, rubbing it into gerards hair.

gerard melted into the touch, frank humming softly as he rubbed the soap into his hair.

"this feels nice," gee said. "although i dont understand why you wanted to shower with me." gee giggled.

"well, i wanted to do this,"
frank pushed him against the wall softly and kissed him gently, putting his hand up to gerards cheek and watching gee gush and softly rub his cheek onto franks palm.
frank pulled away softly, leaving gee to stare at him in a dreamy state.
"but instead i'll just wash your hair."

frank continued to wash him, gee smiling and stealing kisses from frank every once in a while.

once gee was squeaky clean, frank turned the water off and they wrapped themselves in towels, frank barely wet his hair so it was 90% dry. gee on the other hand, was a soaking wet mess.
gee dried himself off as frank quickly kissed him. "im gonna head out there first so the guys dont suspect anything."

"good idea." gerard agreed.

gee got dressed and headed out after frank, who was already in the common area of the bus and they sat down on a large empty spot on the couch, frank sitting down and gee next to him, with his head on his shoulder.
________________________

uhh piss titties

idk what to say anymore :D

xok