closer to you

the last time i updated this book was december 30th. i think its time i upload another chapter.

also this ol chap is based off my current situation so fun :D

DD!buzzed hair!frnk
DD!long red hair!gee
---

gees pov

i knew it was wrong. i knew what was happening was the inevitable aftermath of having a crush on a guy.

masturbation.

i felt disgusting, all the thoughts of him torturing me were pooling into my brain - the way he winked at me this morning first period, i couldn't get it out of my head. or the time he called me 'cutie pie' and i walked him to lunch. he was so sweet to me, i felt like garbage - i felt like what i was doing would make him think i was a pervert.

but frank iero, was a pervert.

i wish i could be the guy frank sneaks into the bathroom with to have sex - or better yet, i wish i was the guy frank thought about when he touched himself.

oh god,

oh god frank would look stunning touching himself.

he'd furrow his brows, thrusting into his own fist while his wet lips hang open to let out hot air, maybe even a little sweat glittering his olive skin.

would you imagine that? frank actually touching himself to the thought of me, a random guy with red hair & a new jersey accent.

frank wouldn't care, all he would want is to just cum.

thats all i would want to, but the thing is, i want frank to make me cum. i want him to pound me so hard we'd both need helmets. i'd pay to have sex with that guy, i want him to whisper in my ear & tell me how tight i am, & i wanna know how bad he wants to ruin my pretty throat with his dick.

i can only dream though, frank would never touch himself while thinking about me...

frnks pov

he was too cute. he had the prettiest little smile, the sweetest giggle and by far the most precious petite body.

god what i would fucking give to ruin him.

i wanna make him scream, i want him to know who the fuck he belongs to. i don't care if i have to fuck him in school to show him what he does to me. i want him to see how hard he makes me. when i hear his little stutter? forget about it.
i can't bear how nervous he gets around me, he'd probably be so shy showing his body to another guy much bigger than him.

i wanna fucking own him. i wanna treat him like a prince then fuck him like a slut.
right now hes probably watching some cute little disney movie with no one to cuddle him, poor boy.

poor little baby all alone. why i oughta make him mine soon before anyone takes my little toy away from me.

if only that boy knew the things he did to me.

---

this was such shit 😂