♢; stress meets sex

gon get some pet play up in here yAAh bOiiii

lmfao i need someone to bake cookies with me and snuggle me and tell me everythings gonna be okay :'(

some stuff you need to know: pet play, degrading, daddy kink, and hARDcOrE fUCkiNG

this would be hot if i werent such a fucking meme.

so basically this is rich boi fronk and kitty gerrd yAy

revenge!frank
dangerdays!gerard

mcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrx

frank really needed time alone.
he just got home, back to his huge house in the high hills of belleville. there was a part of it that had neighborhoods with huge houses, most houses being a mile away from the neighbor. ((i live in NY so im in jersey all the time this is actually true that there are houses like this lmao))

he had a long day at work, and he didnt want anyone to bother him. all he wanted was to get home and cuddle with his kitty. no matter how much he hated people, or how mad he was at the world, he always wanted his kitty.

frank opened the front door, walking into the large foyer. "darling im home."
he called. he heard a little mewl come from the hallway upstairs, knowing exactly where it was coming from.
"dont be shy baby its just daddy, i dont have any clients today." frank said.
he saw gerard crawling upstairs, he was wearing his new black crop top and black and white checkerboard skirt, along with his little fluffy white socks.
"aw baby you look beautiful. come down here and let daddy see you."
gerard stood up, his sock clad feet padding down the stairs quickly to get to frank. he stood at the bottom of the stairs shyly, looking down at the floor.
"your gorgeous, baby doll." frank praised, taking in his outfit and admiring him.

gerard walked over and wrapped himself in franks arms, making the latter chuckle. "what are you doing, cupcake?" frank asked, gerard looking up at him. "i-i have a problem master.."
franks smile dropped.
"what is it honey?"
gerard looked down at franks hand, taking it and placing it in front of his skirt, making frank feel the outline of his member growing hard.
frank smirked.
"such a good boy for daddy. not touching himself and waiting for daddy to get home. im proud of you baby."
frank kissed his cheek, leading him to their shared bedroom.

"i-it huwts daddy~" gerard whined.
"i know lil bee. daddy will take care of it for you. but your gonna help daddy out too, princess." frank said, taking gerard and lifting him up, pressing him against the wall and wrapping his legs around his own waist.
frank pressed his lips harshly against gerards, sliding his tongue into his mouth immediately.

"look at my beautiful baby. pressed up against the wall with his little cock aching. my precious little slut."
frank said when he pulled away, leaving open mouthed kisses all over his neck, marking him up.
"o-only for you daddy."
frank went to move his hands under gerards bum, cupping his cheeks, feeling a familiar fuzz brush up against him. "sometimes i think this little kitty only wears tails because he likes having something shoved inside his pretty little hole. is that true, baby boy?"
frank purred, tugging on the tail lightly.
"yes master." gerard choked out, nearly moaning as frank pushed the tail a little bit further inside of gerard.
"mm daddy so good~" gerard groaned, frank chuckling after. "i love how your melting just by a butt plug. i didnt even bury my cock inside you yet. tsk tsk. guess you dont want it." frank teased, setting gerard down and continuing to walk to the bedroom without gerard.
"no no no i want it daddy." gerard said, crawling behind frank.
"how bad, kitten?"
"weally weally bad," he mewled. "please daddy i need you~" he whined once more, attempting to claw at franks pants. "my needy little whore, look at you. already on your knees and i havent even done anything to you yet."
frank smiled devilishly down at gerard.
"so do something." gerard tested, before being grabbed by the wrist and thrown onto the massive bed, frank climbing on top of him. frank pinned his wrists down, biting hard on his neck and grinding his crotch down on gerards roughly. "strip for daddy."
frank growled in his ear, biting down on his earlobe. gerard sat up, taking off his crop top, socks, cat ears, and slowly, slowly, pulling down his short skirt off of his thick thighs.
"such a tease. but you know what we have to do now, pretty kitty?"
frank purred, leading him to the bed.
"what, master?"
"we have to get that pretty little tail out of you princess."

gerard got onto his hands and knees, ass in the air and on display for frank.
frank spread his cheeks apart, staring at the pretty pink hole he loved to tease so much. frank tugged on the tail. it didnt look like it was getting out anytime soon, so frank smirked at his next idea.

frank tugged on it again, holding the tail so it didnt move while he licked a circle onto gerards hole around the tail.

he continued to do this, hearing gerard become a moaning mess around his tongue. frank got the tail out, not even bothering to let gerard catch his breath as he stuck his tongue inside gerards hole, making the red haired boy whimper. frank began to eat him out, after a while replacing his tongue with three fingers. as he was finger fucking gerard, the boy cried out in pleasure as franks finger brushed up against a certain spot. "daddydaddyrightthere" he whined. once gerard said it, frank took his fingers out and began to strip himself. "are you ready petal?"
"yes master just please please put it in ive been such a good boy." he writhed.
"if you say so." frank said nonchalantly as he slammed into gerards hole. he fucked him hard, pushing his face down onto the bed as he pinned his wrists behing his back, tip aimed right at his prostate.

"mmh feels so good master~" gerard moaned. "its about to feel a whole lot better." frank growled before burying his cock inside gerard, his tip pushing hard into his prostate, with frank not moving his hips at all. "d-daddy what are you doing?"
"just testing you." he said calmly.
"i wanna hear you beg, slut."
"m-m-master please move i-i cant take it...mmh your so big." he groaned, his face coated with sweat. "please daddy. ill be a good boy..please..."
frank still said nothing, gerard whining feeling tears prick in his eyes.
"frankie please! i have to cum so bad..please let me cum master!~" he cried, frank pulling the biggest smile ever. "alright." he said simply.

at that moment, frank pulled out and rammed back in, making gerard cry out. he moaned loudly into the pillow, shrinking in submission under franks shadow. gerards cock was swelling, enough precum leaking out of the tip that it could fill a teacup.

"daddy please let me cum..."
"release, princess."

gerard came untouched, frank smirking after he rode out his high and pulled out of gerard.

"i still havent cum yet baby. be a doll and suck daddy off." frank said, gerard crawling to frank and licking a stripe up franks cock fron the base to the tip. gerard kissed the tip, before taking all of franks length into his mouth. gerard bobbed his head up and down, deepthroating frank and then pulling off with a pop. "you taste so good daddy." gerard purred before sucking on the tip, knowing that it drove frank absolutely insane. he pushed his tongue into his slit, making frank moan and pull on gerards hair, forcing him down onto his cock. "just like that, flower. just like that." he panted.

gerard continued, swallowing franks hot load once it was released.

gerard pulled off, making his puppy dog eyes at his daddy. "can we cuddle?"

"of course baby. i didnt hurt you did i?"

"no daddy. it was fun." gee giggled with frank wrapping his arms around the red headed boy hes grown to love so fucking much.

mcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrx

saint? sinner? or somewhere in between?