meltdowns

current!frank
revenge!gee

~age regressior!gee
~caregiver!frnk

tw - mentions of abuse, blood, slight anger

--

he was in tears. face red, palms sweaty, hair greasy and body shaking.

gerard was having an episode.

he didn't know what to do, he was screaming and crying and things all around his room were broken.
he stopped his crying when frank came home, fear immediately setting in.

he tried to clean up the broken glass of his mirror, crawling over to it putting the broken pieces in the palm of his sweaty hand, cutting his knee in the process.

he screamed, blood rushing down his calf. he heard frank coming upstairs. "gee?" he heard frank call out. "where are you?" he heard footsteps coming closer to frank and gerards shared bedroom. opening the door slowly, swinging it open when he saw the blood on the floor.

"baby!" frank yelped. "what happened?! did someone break in?" frank asked, frantically looking around and the broken items on the dresser and the shattered mirror.

"n-no..h-had episode.." gerard sobbed, the pain in his knee slowly stopping.

"baby why? whats going on?"

"k-kept thinking b-bout bad man..."

frank immediately knew who he was talking about, he was talking about gerards abusive ex boyfriend bert. he used him, made him feel stupid, and overall destroyed him.

and it was franks job to heal him.

"shh its okay baby, i understand, lets get you all bandaged up so i can clean this okay?"

"y-yes frankie.."

"baby i know you're feeling tiny, you can call me daddy if you wanna you don't need to be scared, i'm never gonna hurt you my love." frank said with a sad smile.

"o-otay daddy."

frank took gerard into the master bathroom, sittinh him on the closed toilet. frank noticed the spilt medications all over the counter.

"whats this baby?" frank asked, lifting up and showing gerard the one pill bottle that was left untouched.

"m-my anxiety meds."

"yes baby, and what do these do?"

"m-make bad thoughts go 'way."

"good job baby, daddy needs you to take one of these when you think your bad thoughts okay? it'll make you feel better and you wont get those awful headaches you get sometimes. alright?" frank said softly.

"yes dada."

frank took out the antiseptic out of the cabinet along with some neosporin, and a few bandaids.
"this might burn a little, squeeze daddys hand if it hurts too much and i'll stop." frank said with a kiss to gerards cheek. he put some of the antiseptic onto a washcloth, taking gerards hand and giving him a reassuring smile before putting the washcloth to gerards leg.

gerard hissed in pain, squeezing franks hand softly.
"you okay bub?" frank asked. "m-mhm."

frank rubbed all the cuts and the blood washed away, staining the washcloth that frank then put into the hamper. "such a good boy for me kitten." he said, kissing his forehead. he put some neosporin onto his finger, putting it onto gerards cuts and then putting a hello kitty bandaid on the biggest one and kissing the bandaid after, making gerard giggle.

"you're so so sooo good for me baby. how did daddy ever get so lucky?"

gee blushed and looked away, smiling. "oh no, you can't turn away from daddy!" frank said mocking sadness. "i give daddy kiss!" gerard exlaimed, squeezing franks cheeks until his lips were puckered and he kissed them softly.

frank smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "lets go watch some movies baby, daddy will make you a snack."

"b-bambi 'nd mac n cheesy?" gerard said, a sad look in his eyes.

"of course, nothing for the best for my love. why the sad face baby?" frank asked, pouting.

"d-don' wanna make dada do too much.." he said.

"oh baby, nothing is ever too much. with you, everything is perfect."

frank and gerard both smiled at each other, frank carrying gerard into the living room.

~~~~

hope you all liked, haven't written in here for a while so i gave y'all some fluff

see y'all laterrr

-x0kay