detention

PART 2 OF "FUCK OFF, IERO."

& 10k. WE HIT 10k.

how are yall coping with the last one? i know it was a bit of a mess at the end ,, but i had fun writing it and so many people wanted a part 2, so here it is!

comment your favourite emoji

//HEAVY dirty talk in this one//

revenge!frnk
fem!revenge!gee
________________________

"stop denying it frank! it is your fault. you got us into this mess!" gee paced.

"will you quit it? you're in just as much trouble as i am." frank rolled his eyes, and kicked his feet up onto a desk in the detention room.

"no!!! my mom caught us frank! the principle, my mother! shes gonna give me the longest lecture of my life! not only that, she could suspend me!"
gee panicked, breaking into a terror sweat as he paced back and fourth.

"shes your mom. shes not gonna suspend 'ya baby. and besides, shes barely ever suspended me. you should be fine."

"yeah. fine my ass!" gee yelled.

"calm down, everything is gonna be okay, you're okay, i'm okay, your mom is okay, it's all-"

"no frank! it's not fucking fine!"

"princess, we may have gotten caught having sex in the bathroom but that won't stop me from spanking you over this desk if you dont watch your mouth am i clear?" frank quirked a brow.

gee gulped. "c-crystal."

"good. now sit down with me baby, we're gonna be in here all day don't hurt your pretty little feet cuz' of all that worrying." frank pointed to the seat next to him, where gerard sat down and put his head on franks shoulder.

"what if my mom gets you into trouble just because me and you were fucking around?" gee sniffled quietly.

"aww, baby, don't be sad i'm not getting into trouble. my parents already don't understand my bullshit so theres nothing your mother could say to them that they wouldn't expect." he chuckled lightly and wrapped an arm around gee. "please don't be sad sugar."

gee looked up at him and gave him a small smile, one that made frank return the gesture and kiss gee's pale cheek.
gee leaned in closely and whispered in franks ear. "we still didn't finish daddy." it came out as a low purr, one that gave frank himself shivers.

"not now baby."

"but daddy i need you...fill me up again." gee said palming frank through his school pants, resulting in a sigh from frank.

"close that door all the way."

gee stood up and walked over to the ajar opening, fully shutting it and strutting back to frank, sliding into his lap with his thighs on each side of him.

"i know you want to daddy~ i know you wanna paint my guts white after you rearrange them with your cock...mmh why don't ya' finish what you started big boy." gee purred once more, rubbing frank into hardness.
"make me feel so good, fill me up, use me. wish my mom didn't catch us, then you could've cum inside of me, and then make me walk around in it all day like a little slut."

frank groaned, because gee knew that was his favourite pet name for gee.

"if you don't stop it then your gonna get your brains fucked out of you."

gee stood up and took it upon himself to bend over the desk, his skirt riding up showing his black panties that matched his thigh highs and folding his arms behind his back.