transplant

based off of two things;
a) cancer by mcr  &
b) season 4 of bates motel :)

tw; talk of drugs, needles, scars and cancer.

in which gerard is a smol boi and franks dangerous...in a way

parade!frank
revenge!gee
*whatever era of mikey you want XD*

ps) italics are flash backs

mcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrx

| | |

they laid down on the grass, so peaceful in the little clichéd meadow.
they both laid on their backs with their heads right next to each other. gerard loved the quiet, and it felt so right to be next to the boy who had his heart for the longest time. this is what the odd thing about frank and gee, they were completely different, and youll understand when i tell you why.

gerard had lung cancer.
frank grew marijuana for a living.

of course frank didnt smoke it, not because he didnt want to waste his own product, but because of gerard. he had been planning something and today was the day he was going to tell gerard.

mikey, gerards brother and donald and donna, the boys parents already knew about it. frank actually some how felt good about himself when he saw the tears in his mothers eyes. they were happy tears, and it was going to be an emotional day.

frank worked hard. although it seems so stupid, why would frank grow a crop that could slowly cause the same destruction that gerard delt with every day? in all honesty, frank didnt give a fuck what it did, he didnt care what happened to anyone else, only gerard.

frank was the type of punk to hate everyone around him who was blinking with the exception of gerard.
he was so innocent, happy, he was any adjective you could use to descibe angelic. frank was determined, especially after the talk with gerards dad, donald.

"remember what i said. if your going to go through with this for my son, your going to need to find a better job. gerard isnt going to be the type of person to actually expect to die soon, hes going to heal. hes going to need you frank. he always will."

"listen, im going to get a new job. and im going through with this, even if it makes me homeless."

and with that, frank told gerard:
"im paying for your lung transplant."

——

frank sat in the massive waiting room of one of the finest hospitals in the country, frank looked like a rat in that place. he was some scruffy 20 year old weed grower that was sitting in a hospitals waiting room while his boyfriend was getting a lung transplant. yeah, he totally belonged there. mikey walked over to frank, bringing him another cup of coffee.

"so, my dad told me that they started operating." mikey said, breaking the tension. "okay. when will it be over?"
"probably in the next...7 hours?"
mikey estimated. frank groaned, upset that he couldnt be there with gerard.
frank saddened. "hey, boyfriend of the year award goes to you man. your basically saving my brothers life. when hes stable in a couple of weeks im immediately making him marry the shit out of you. dont take this the wrong way, but i really didnt like you back then frank. i thought you were some kinda punk dude that gerard was only interested in because it made him feel edgy, but the more stuff you do for him i realize how much you fucking love him. i dont know how i could ever thank you enough." mikey said.
frank was nearly driven to tears, but held it back because he was already an emotional little bitch that morning.