geebear doesnt like needles

OKAYYY WOW I FINALLY UPDATED WHAT A SHOCKK !!1!

this ones a dd/lb because i miss daddy fronk :(

-also, jenna joseph is in this chapter. i dont know either.

current!frnk
revenge!gee
________________________

"baby lets go!" frank yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"NO!" his little shouted with all his might from their shared bedroom where he was supposed to be getting dressed.

frank sighed impatiently and began to ascend the stairs. he hated yelling at gerard, but when he was being stubborn, he had no choice.
"baby c'mon we gotta go," frank said as he pushed the door open. once he had stepped in he saw gee crying, sitting on the bed with his knees to his chest.

"aw baby," frank said sitting next to him. "i know you dont like it but we gotta go, we're gonna be late, doll."

gerard sobbed, struggling to get words out with how hard he was crying.
"n-n-no daddy i-i wanna stay home."

frank frowned when gee shoved his face into franks chest. "you cant, baby boy. it will be easy 1-2-3, we'll be back home before you know it."

gerard continued to cry, his tears began falling onto franks shirt as he clutched onto it for dear life.
"what if i said we could get ice cream after?" frank bribed, seeing his little angel perk up at the idea of a frozen treat.

"c-can we?" gee sniffled.
"sure, but y'gotta get up and get dressed, then we can go and get it over with." frank said.

gerard frowned, but then quickly nodded and stood up to put on the outfit his daddy laid out for him the night before.

gee put on his yellow long-sleeved shirt, with light blue overalls and white converse.

frank smiled when gerard walked over to him. "can you tie my shoes, daddy?"

frank chucked and patted his knee where gerard put his left foot up, resting his hands on franks shoulders as he tied his shoes for him. he did it once more with his other foot and patted gerards butt when he stood up as a wat to tell him to hurry.

they got in the car, frank flipping the ignition and pulling out of the driveway. frank always had this thing; he would drive with his left hand and rest his right hand on the joystick of the center console. gerard rested his hand on top of franks and looked at him.

"dada?"

"yes, kitten?"

"will you hold my hand?"

frank smiled and looked over at his baby boy, who was sitting criss-cross-applesauce in the passenger seat.

"any time you want me to, doll."

————————————————————

he was already crying by the time he was sat in the chair, frank was shushing him as the doctor got the equipment together. "baby its just one little shot, you said you wanted this, hon."
frank said softly, wiping his tears.

"i-i-i do b-but," gee began as the doctor showed him the needle. "n-no its too scary." he whimpered, clutching franks arm.

the doctor gave him a soft, simpathetic smile. "its okay, im giving you the small one, we use this one for kids but its gonna be okay, it will be over before you know it." she said, looking at gee who remembered what frank had said.

gee slowed his tears, he nodded at frank who began to roll up his sleeve, as he watched the doctor walk over to his left side.

frank stepped aside so the doctor could give his baby the shot. he knelt down on the floor and faced gee, who look pale-er than usual. "hold my hand," frank said. gerard grabbed franks hand and squeezed it with all his might, which felt like nothing to frank.

"whats your name again?" the doctor asked frank as she cleaned gerards arm with antiseptic before giving him the shot. "frank." he said.

she looked up at gerard as she got ready to give him the shot. "okay look at frankie, gerard, it will be over soon."

gee nodded and looked into his daddys hipnotizing hazel eyes. "its okay baby," he whispered to him before gerard felt a tiny pinch in his arm.

"ouch!" he squeaked. frank and the doctor chuckled at him, and it all ended as soon as gerard had imagined.

the doctor took out the needle and put the white gauze over the injection spot, right before using a superman bandaid to hold the gauze in place.

"daddy look i got superman!" gerard said, both him and franks face dropped as they realized what gee said out loud.

the doctor noticed their pale faces and laughed. "nothing to be ashamed of, my best friend tyler and his caregiver josh are just like you guys." she said with a warm smile, making frank let out a sigh he didnt know he was holding in.

gee and frank thanked the doctor and left the building, gerard skipping happily with frank watching him as they made their way to the car.

————————————————————

"daddy you got it on my nose!" gee squealed when frank pulled his ice cream away from the littles face.

"you're a cutie you know that?" frank said as he and gerard ate their ice cream at an outdoor table of the parlour.

"yeah cuz' you're always sayin' it daddy!" gee giggled.

frank smiled as they both finished up their ice cream, then they got into the car and began driving home.

"daddy?" gerard began after a few minutes of silence.

"whats up munchkin?" he asked, knowing that nickname always made gee blush.

"now that i got the shot...can we...
y'know..." gee asked.

"where do you think were going little one?" frank smiled, making gerard giggle in excitement.

————————————————————

"i want that one!" gee pointed out the black kitten with big green eyes that was meowing at him from inside the pen.

"sold." frank said as he watch gerard pick up the small cat that already clung to him.

they adopted the cat and the pet shop owner gave them one of those temporary card board carrier cases.
they already learned that the cat was a girl, but then the owner began to tell them a secret. "this one's special, every time i look at those emralds that humans call eyes, something good always happens." the old man said.

frank looked at gee. "well, what'ta ya wanna name her?"

"clover!" gee said. "because shes lucky!"

"cute," the old man said and wrote it on the adoption certificate. "clover it is then."

gee walked out of the store holding hands with frank who was holding the pet carrier in his other hand.

boy, was that shot worth it.
________________________

this chapter is so fucking cute ngl.

but yeah this chapter is pretty much based on when gerard said he would get a shot because of how much bandit wanted a cat even though he was allergic :)

but i really want a black cat named clover im-

anyway hope y'all enjoyed <3

xok